Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 2, 2014
Was fun, but very disappointing. The first two Scribblenauts games were more focused around playing around and coming up with creative solutions to see what you could create. This version centers more around doing missions, however you have a bit more freedom to play. There is no longer a limit to how much can be created. Another feature that I enjoyed was the ability to make your own creations and post them online for others to download.
on January 12, 2017
This is a super cute game and had great reviews for small kids, but I must jave missed the reviews that said you have to be able to read in order to play independently! My 7 year old can play on his own, but my 6 and 4 year old need me to play it while they sit next to me. There is definitely opportunity for them to problem solve with me and to be interactive, but I have to manage the controls the whole time. Which = not as much fun for them.
on June 27, 2015
My six year old loves it. Very different kind of game, one that causes the player to think creatively. A bit too much for a six year old, so I have to help him out from time to time. Probably best for kids 7+. Highly recommend it as a good learning tool/game for kids!!
on January 6, 2016
My kids 5-12 have loved this game. It was a great price. I'm still confused as to how to play it, but my kids absolutely love this game. I have to put on time limits otherwise they'd waste an entire day playing!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Wow what can I say. This was my sons favorite game for a very long time. To boot it educational.
on July 6, 2015
Beautifully made game with a pretty but cute art direction, and a solid expansion off of the previous games. The increased uniqueness demonstrated by the Nintendo characters being present only highlights some of the great creations that can be possible in this game. This is definitely a high recommendation. Even the story, despite its apparent "tedious" method of collecting Starites, becomes easy as, a lot of the time, you can achieve goals without realizing it! It challenges your creativity.
on July 13, 2017
My son loved it. Thank you.
VINE VOICEon June 25, 2014
This is a knock-it-out-of-the-park hit. Kids love it. They come back to it voluntarily. The best thing is that the game is truly free-form without any nanny-state limitations - good or bad. If your kid wants to create a gun to shoot the people, the game permits it. It's up to the parent to counsel the child on the behavior, but the game, like any good tool, is at the service of the user.

I definitely will get the other Scribblenauts game soon!
on April 5, 2017
My 9 yr old asked for this and my hubby & I can't help but watch him play.. looks like fun!
on July 29, 2015
My kids got this as a Christmas present. My 13 year old can't keep his hands off of it. He creates characters for the other two young ones and it keeps them all preoccupied for hours. I try to give them each an hour to play. My youngest is starting to put words in, learning his spelling.
The other two is developing their creativity with the characters they create. I, sometimes, think when they're done with it, I may want to play it too. LOL.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.