Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 447 reviews
on July 18, 2015
I really like these pockets for storing my collection of foreign bank notes. They are plenty large...there is more than enough room to store my largest bank notes in my collection, and I can easily view both fronts and backs of the notes without having to remove them from the pockets. And because they are clear, I can take the whole thing from the binder and hold up to the light to look at watermarks easily. This is not a complaint about the product itself, but I am kicking myself for not ordering more of them, because my collection is larger than I thought and I didn't have enough of these to accomodate the whole collection, so I will have to order more. (And I definitely will.) Another thing I like is that I don't actually have to order any special album or anything for them, as the holes in the three ring binder means they will fit in a regular three ring notebook.

These are a good investment to have if you want to preserve a paper money collection for others to enjoy in the future.
on June 5, 2015
I put these and other size pocket pages into a 4" binder to show my jewelry for sales presentations. I seal the tops with double-stick tape. Perfect for travelling. The pages are sturdy enough to withstand much handling without easily tearing. into a 4" binder to show my jewelry for sales presentations. I seal the tops with double-stick tape. Perfect for travelling. The pages are sturdy enough to withstand much handling without easily tearing.
on July 2, 2017
These do not fit in a 3 ring notebook very well. Had to put them in one by one and stretch out the holes in the some. Very disappointed. Will not order again. Ordered 3 packs, one pack was by far worse than the other 2, like it had been mis cut or something.?
Update, 7/29...If I could minus a star I would, they are now ripping! What a waste of money? So disappointed. Do not risk this purchase!
on July 4, 2014
These pages are great for currency collections. They fit older larger bills and of course any modern bill, at least from the US. You can also put stamps in and anything else you want to keep safe for long term storage. These do Not have PVC (vinyl) which will cause harm to collections over time, which is the best feature of these pages. The binder holes hold up well too. The price is right. The pages are not the stiffest I've used, so be a little gentler when using them especially with staples, but they are not soft like pvc pages are (the pvc acts like a plastic softener), so not too floppy. These pages are great and I recommend.
on May 5, 2015
These are perfect for modern US Currency as well as from all over the world. I bought these and also the 4 pocket pages, and advise against the 4 pocket pages if you plan to use for collection/archiving of bills. Although these pages are quite a bit larger than US Currency, the bills fit securely inside, whereas the 4 pocket pages do not allow the entire bill to slide all the way in, and thus part of the bill is sticking out on top. That is no way to archive collectible currency.
on August 4, 2017
These are great quality and will withstand holding currency in the pages well. They fit nicely into a three ring binder. One package gives you lots and lots of space to put your coins. You can see your currency from both sides.I like that it allows me to open up a binder and look at my collection like I can open a scrapbook and enjoy the collection.
review image
on October 10, 2016
I have been looking for this kind of currency holder and I am glad Amazon has them.
I think my bills will be safe and it is well-protected, the only downside that I notice is the opening is on the top side.
Like of most of the reviews it will be really nice if the opening is on the side so if the folder is upside down the bills will not fall from the folder.
I hope the seller/manufacturer will listen, I will still buy this in the future.
on August 20, 2017
These are thin plastic without much static to hold your bills. I have mine in protectors in these pages as well. They work just enough but anything in will fall out. I am awaiting an order for MINGT from PCCB. I ordered some for my coins and those worked really well. Ill update those when I get them.
on April 11, 2016
I like these sheets a lot better than the 4-pocket design. The pockets are large enough to hold oversized banknotes without the note hanging out of the pocket.

But, you should be aware that these sheets don't come with the side pockets, so you can't leave comments or descriptions next to the notes. I hadn't realized that when I ordered them. The 4-pocket sheets come with the side pockets for comments.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 15, 2017
I am collecting old paper money and these sleeves work great. They are slick and do not stick.
Fit into a standard 3 ring binder.