Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 20, 2015
Extremely disappointed.
Bought the watch less than three years ago for wife's first Mothers Day and recently the TAG logo came loose and is stuck in the watch hands.
Neither Amazon nor TAG is willing to help get the watch repaired.
Amazon will no longer be a place I make any large ticket purchases.
on November 28, 2011
I gave this to my wife as a "morning gift" (day-after-wedding gift) because she had been trying it out in a store and immediately fell in love with it. I was also considering the slightly more expensive version with diamonds across the bezel. However, that one is an automatic, and I know that my wife could care less about day-to-day maintenance of her watch. She just wants to put it on and trust that it will show the right time. Also, she said that one looked a little too blingy for her taste.

All in all, this is a very beautiful watch that really shines and glitters enough to be noticeable, but is still understated, classy and clean looking. It's obviously a bit expensive for being a quartz watch, but TAG Heuer is a reputable Swiss brand and hopefully the quality will make it last for years and years to come. My wife was incredibly happy when she got it and treats it with the same respect as her wedding ring... so I think it was the right choice. ;)
on August 19, 2014
It is what it is.
on September 16, 2014
arrived promptly and as described. A beautiful watch. Greta service
on January 17, 2012
My husband just bought this watch for me and I love it. It is absolutely stunning! I love the simplicity of the face and elegance of the diamonds. The face is larger than older styles, but not oversized. The band is traditional yet updated with a wonderful shine. I have been a fan of my old Omega, but this Tag is perfect. Could not be happier.
on October 11, 2010
This is my first Tag Heuer and the watch looks very beautiful. Amazon service is excellent. All the paperwork is included. Gave only 4 stars because the stainless steel gets scratches easily.