Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 7, 2011
My love for the TAG actually started at a fancy department store, and the sales lady woo'ed me into buying this gorgeous watch. I did have a bit of buyers remorse when I got home, as I just shelled out over $3K. The same day I found this watch on good 'ol Amazon and for over $1K cheaper! Sweet!

The watch came packaged just as in the store, with instructions, warranty, TAG box. What came with this one, which didnt in the store bought one, was a card specific for my watch, with the number of diamonds, their color and clarity, etc. Very cool.

The black diamond carrera is gorgeous! Once you hold it in your hand, you feel this is a substantial watch by weight and quality. This is definitely worth every penny in craftsmanship and attention to detail. My watch is beautiful, keeps time perfectly. Love the date feature.

What I'd like to note is that it came in a nice large size, in case any ladies who have thicker wrists are interested. Normally, at a store the watches seem like they are 1 link short of fitting my wrist. This one is perfect. I too learned from calling TAG that you can order more links at any of their jewelry store retailers.

Overall, I couldn't be more happier. Very elegant and professional watch!
on December 4, 2016
I purchased this watch to give to my wife for our wedding anniversary. She absolutely loves this watch; it is very classy and elegant, but it also goes well with casual clothes.
on April 21, 2011
I love this watch. I never bang it into things like I did with my last watch which was chunky and and sporty. This watch is classy and sleek. I was concerned the black face would make this more of an evening watch but I do wear this work as well. I highly recommend buying this
on January 14, 2013
I am very pleased with my watch. I read some of the negative reviews and was a little concerned but I did not need to be. I got a great deal and I'd be very happy to buy from them in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.