Lyft BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Shut It Down [Clean]
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on July 30, 2017
Pit bull does some great tunes..this being one of them!
on March 13, 2012
So much energy on this song. I had the pleasure to see Pitbull in concert a few months ago along with Enrique Iglesias and it was awsome. One of the best concerts I have ever been. Pitbull gets the crowd going. I listen to this song whenver I'm at the gym and I just keep working out harder. Thanks Pitbull!!!
on December 27, 2012
I created a soccer video and used this song as the title screen that first pops up before the slideshow begins. I could cut the positive line and have a good repeating portion for the soccer video.
on December 24, 2012
Love it!!! Pitbull is great...he can do no wrong in my opinion! If you are a pitbull fan then you'll love this song too!!! Perfect collaboration with akon!! Genius!!!
on June 19, 2015
Great song!
on April 16, 2015
Ok
on October 4, 2012
Love this song. I Had a clip from my son's football game. It made the video so much more exciting.