Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 25, 2012
I bought this for my 5 month old Grandson back in January since I am a pro photog, he had to start early w/ a camera =0) He absolutely loves this toy & is usually one out 2 toys that he always goes for first thing in the morning. He will be turning one next week and he still loves it. We have song the songs (not many on this one, so you do get a little tired of hearing them over & over), but he loves them & that is what counts, there is even one on there that says about spending time with them which has become "our" song & he knows it when it comes on that it is our song! It makes a clicking sound, says cheese, smile, has a few various things that teach hand & eye coordination. He has dropped it numerous times especially when he was younger because it is a little heavier than most toys for this age group, but it does have a carry handle, which now he uses more & more. It still gets dropped & thrown over the playpen & it has never had a problem. It is extremely durable & I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to get their little one a first camera. They can grow w/ the features as they get older which is also good. Great price-great toy from Fisher Price yet again!
on January 11, 2017
Very cute toy for little one and isn't super expensive either. My son plays with his all the time
on March 23, 2017
My daughter loves this toy! Very cute, has buttons that make sounds and says phrases. The center smiley rolls and also says phrases. It's very easy for babies to roll and push.
on March 27, 2014
Bought this for my 1yr old daughter for Christmas. She loves it! She loves anything that plays music/sings! I wish there was a bit more to it but its still a cute little toy.
on February 17, 2011
I ordered this toy for my cousin's baby boy and he loves the music so I select this camera.
He just loved it and take along with him wherever he goes even he keeps it with him at night too.

when he got angry he also drop it for few times but its still working very durable product for less patient babies

gr8 product for good price.
on June 14, 2012
My daughter loves the Elmo camera at daycare and now every time she sees mommy or daddy's phone or camera she yells "CHEESE." I wanted to purchase the same exact camera but the reviews posted the phrases that Elmo uses and I wasn't comfortable with the language and went in search of a camera that says cheese but was mildly educational. This camera fit the bill.

First I am extremely pleased with the shipping time, I ordered on Wednesday morning and it was shipped and delivered by Thursday!

There are two volume settings so it doesn't have to be irritatingly loud and the songs/phrases are cute and educational. It is a great size for little fingers and easy to operate.
on May 18, 2016
Very cute camera and reasonably priced. It fits nicely into my 10 months old hands and is a good weight for him. With the creation of smart phones he probably has no idea what this contraption is supposed to be, but oh well its fun enough. I'd buy it again and I recommend it.
on March 9, 2016
I got this as a gift for my sons first birthday. I have a professional Nikon camera that I'm always using to take his photos; so he is used to seeing me carry around my camera. Well, now he can be like mommy! I love this toy and he loves it too! He is now my little assistant.
on February 1, 2013
This is really cute and I think actually a little older baby may enjoy more than a 1yr old or less.
on March 15, 2016
Super cute for baby! No small parts! Lots of functions. Size is ideal for little hands to manipulate. The color scheme is adorable and not over the top. A toddler favorite!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.