Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$10.25+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on August 19, 2013
I was looking for a new travel bag for my shaving stuff and found this. It is priced well below what I think it is worth. It is a quality product with lots of room for my travel stuff. I am very happy with it.
on September 18, 2015
great gift
on January 8, 2010
I got this bag for a trip to the Bay Area. It is very nice, big enough to fit a full-sized shampoo bottle if traveling by car/bus/train (remember that airport security will not let you take large liquid containers).

Leather is not of the greatest quality but strong. For the price it is very reasonable and I'm glad I got this bag. 5 stars!
on January 16, 2013
I don't think this toiletry bag is genuine leather as named. I bought it less than a month now and the leather is already beginning to flake/peel.
on November 1, 2011
WELL CONSTRUCTED,ROOMY,SOFT LEATHER,ZIPPERS SEEM DURABLE. SIDE POCKET IS LARGER THAN EXPECTED,THAT IS A PLUS FOR ME.I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND IT, WELL WORTH THE PRICE.
on December 13, 2011
I like this bag a lot, it is very roomy and has been durable so far for me. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a quality bag at a low price!
on May 2, 2012
so glad I found this bag at Amazon. My husband has needed a toiletry bag for quite some time. This is perfect. Nice and roomy amd because it's leather, it will last a long time. Highly recommend!!!
on February 7, 2013
I bought three of these travel bags for my sons for Christmas to go in a vacation-themed gift basket. It was kind of a last minute purchase and I hadn't done much comparison shopping. I picked this particular bag because the picture looked good and it fit my price range. I was very pleasantly surprised when the bags arrived. The leather was soft and supple and had that awesome new leather smell. The bags were bigger than I had anticipated, nice and roomy on the inside. The best part was that after the initial flurry of opening gifts, one of my sons picked up his bag and really looked at it and commented on how nice it was and where did I get it? Nice!
on July 13, 2013
Leather is a little thin, but it holds up very well. Since I'm a truck driver, it goes with me into a lot of truck stop restrooms. It's big enough to hold everything I have to bring on the road. Glad I found this one.
on October 23, 2012
Quick delivery, product very good for low cost and very roomy; holds quite a number of toiletries with room to spare. Leather soft; would have preferred a smooth finish but the sewn design give it a unique look.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question