Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 384 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 403 reviews
on January 12, 2017
Overall, I'm happy with this watch as it's my EDC. I was trying to decide between this one and other similarly priced Invicta watches, however this one won me over since it didn't have any gold plating on it and theoretically shouldn't show wear as easily. Also the 100m water resistance of this model was better than the 50m of comparables.

That being said, I gave 4 stars to this one while taking in consideration it's price point. I'm not expecting Seiko or Citizen quality, but the stainless bracelet feels a little cheap based on it's weight and the sound from the links when moving. Because of this, if you adjust your watches with a little room it has a tendency to rotate on your wrist. Secondly, the luminous hands are considerably brighter than a Timex or Armitron but that's only when being directly charged. The amount of light dies off quickly and doesn't capture ambient light as well as some watches I've had in the past.

I would say overall that this watch is a definite upgrade from the Armitron that it replaced and is at the correct price point for the quality.
on October 7, 2015
Very nice watch for the money. Everything is aligned and bezel moves counter clockwise. Looks and feels very well made. Awesome
review image
on January 14, 2017
Great looking watch! It's not big on my wrist, and I'm glad it's not small. It's on the thicker side, and that's sort of the new trend so it looks good. I do have one complaint though, and it only applies to me. When I received the watch, the small hand on the day teller was deattached to the face. I know this is common for older watches, but this should not be happening on a new watch. Also just to explain, it's a simple fix and a jeweler can do it for free or for a couple dollars. Anyways, it's a great looking watch, and I'd definitely reccomend it to a friend.
review image review image
on March 26, 2017
Bought this watch for my son for his 18th birthday. Was worried as I purchased one similar earlier in the year and the dials didn't work, they were for what??? Decoration? Idk... This one works great, looks great and I am proud to have my son wear as his first official "man" watch..
on March 19, 2017
I love this watch. I have 3 Invicta watches. 2 of the same style, I believe it's the 6620 one. But I love the color of this one. It's exactly like my other 2, but the dial case has a bluish black color. The price on all 3 was great. I haven't had a problem with any one of them. Thanks
on February 10, 2017
I'm giving this one three stars, but with a little effort on Invicta's part It could have been three and a half, maybe four.
• What I didn't like: The arabic numerals are highly polished and reflective to the point of being distracting and hard to see. Not really a big deal, you say? You may be right, but it was for me. Also, the lume is the worst I've seen. And the date window is the size of a needle's eye.Overstating it, of course, but it is tiny.
• What I DID like: Low cost. Very accurate. Stout, but not too big (45mm). One of the sub dials displays day of the week - very good.
Comfortable to wear. Might make a good occasional dress watch. The dark blue bezel and face are quite attractive.
on December 19, 2015
Looks great in person, I think my significant other will really be excited to show this off! But it won't be put to use until Christmas Day. I'll update my review if need be, but otherwise, comes in a beautiful yellow gift box, and shipped 5 days earlier than expected (even a week before the holidays!)

*update*
After roughly 2 weeks of wear, my boyfriend bumped his wrist into a door while holding it for someone, the face broke, and the watch no longer works. It didn't take a large force for the face to come off, as I watched it happen, and unfortunately, his gift is no longer. Not certain I would recommend this model/ brand any longer.
on March 16, 2015
I just got this watch in the mail and I have a few comments. Just like everyone else had mentioned, the bezel is definitely misalligned. Literally just by like half a click, not by much. I can get past it though.

My other concerns were that when I received the watch, it did not have any protective wrapping around the watch band, and the face like all other invictas I have received from Amazon. Kind of seems as if it was returned before then sent to me?

Also, it seemed the watch band was lacking a few links than normal. The other Invicta's I have received from Amazon have always been bigger (watch band) than needed, which means I needed to re-size the band. I typically have to remove two to three links for the watch to fit properly. The only reason I haven't returned the watch is that it miraculously fits my wrist, without any adjustments. Thus, another reason why I feel this watch might have been returned before and then sent to me?

Outside of the issues, there were no noticeable flaws with watch as if it were worn before.

Overall, the watch is a quality time piece. The dial is beautiful! The band is actually of better quality than most other Invicta's I have, which is a plus.
on September 23, 2011
I will echo three of the points that other reviewers have made, while adding two points of my own.

(1) It's true that the watch face is larger than the usual 40mm. However, on my wrist it appears normal size. Compared with my Invicta Men's 1013 II Collection Chronograph Dark Blue Dial watch, this one looks "normal" on my wrist.

(2) As other reviewers have noted, the color of the dial is not nearly as bright-blue as it appears in the photo. It's more of a deep blue, about the same as the shade of the aforementioned Invicta Men's 1013 II Collection Chronograph Dark Blue Dial.

(3) As one reviewer said, this watch is "shiny" but without appearing too flashy. It looks classy, yet elegant. The Amazon customer photos depict the actual color more accurately than Invicta's photo.

(4) Understand that this watch is designed so that the sweeping second hand stops after 2 hours. At first I thought the watch was faulty, but then I found out that the watch is designed that way. It's no big deal, since the second subdial provides continual measurement of seconds, whereas the sweeping second hand is reserved for occasional chronograph/timing functions. As the instructions explain: "After 2 hours of continue[d] running, the chrono stops and resets automatically to save the battery." Although I'm guessing this is not the norm for chronographs -- e.g. it's not how my aforementioned Invicta 1013 works -- it is not unheard of. I've read about other watches that work this way. It doesn't bother me at all, and I'm pretty anal-retentive when it comes to time measurement. In fact, it makes sense: Otherwise, every time you wanted to use the watch as a stopwatch, you'd have to disrupt the regular timing.

(5) This watch has a feature that you don't find on standard chronograph watches: One of the subdials tells you the day of the week. Maybe it's just because I am absentminded and sometimes lose track of which day it is, but I think that is a very nifty feature. It makes me feel as if I'm "giving up" less by retiring my digital Casio.

All in all, this watch is an incredible value for the price. It is suitable for everyday wear, both formal and informal.
on March 18, 2017
Bought for my boyfriend as an anniversary present because I love my invicta watch. The timer hands were misaligned and the watch repair man could not fix it. We had to send back.