Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2016
Took about an hour to assemble but I'm not exactly the most handy person. My only true gripe is that it came without a bolt, so now I have to go and purchase one so that the tube holding the net doesn't fall. It's fine for my 7 and 9 year old but for older children or adults, I would recommended getting a grounded one.
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 7, 2016
You can always get a bigger basketball system but this is a great basic system that can be utilized for many things starter basketball and water basketball
Easy assembly. Quick delivery (yeah UPS!) 2-3 day delivery .we got the used but like new. Box slightly dented. But great perfect for my 4 yo and her sister. she wanted a basketball hoop and figured she could grow into it until 10. Her 8 yo brother likes it too so good gets him out and active we also we excited to use it with our easy set pool as water basket ball ( some one else did that and was another reason to buy) but that is being delivered by FedEx 2-3 day delivery going on 5 th day (Haha ) so who knows when they get their act together but until then we will enjoy shooting hoops while playing in sprinkler! Sweet deal and lots of fun
on June 7, 2017
It's great I can put it in the garage so my grandson can play basketball for hours of fun hours and hours
on March 19, 2015
Great item for the price, we got it for $69. Our kids are shorter so no complaints from us about the lower height. Has provided many hrs of fun since Christmas! My only gripe is the net is really short but that's easily replaceable. It certainly works just the way it is. The backboard is plastic and doesn't rebound the way you want it to but this thing is $69 so it certainly meets my expectations. Very sturdy. Wheeled base moves easily, filled with water it's very stable for play!
on August 30, 2015
We bought this for our 7 year old son for Christmas last year and have been pretty pleased with it. The backboard is small as well as the rim, but it functions fine for how much he plays with it and he does seem to enjoy it. The rim is fading already, after 8 months and the net is pretty short. We have even had it fall over with it completely filled with sand in the wind. But since then we just roll it into our garage and lay it down, which is so easy to do and really makes it nice to store if you're able to. The only real complaint is the hole is so small where you fill it up with sand. We wish it would have been bigger or a different way of filling since it did take awhile and there were so many compartments for the sand to fill into. All in all, we are pretty happy with it and can see it lasting for a few more years. And for the price, you really can't go wrong with it.
on April 17, 2015
We got this for my 3 year old's birthday, and I think he'll love. HOWEVER, the instructions are terrible and some very important things are not in the instructions! I won't go into boring details since you probably have to be putting it together to fully understand, but be careful putting the pole together!! There is a top, middle and bottom section of the pole to put together. When I went to fit the middle and bottom together, they completely fused together before I could get them lined up. Seriously, my boyfriend and I tried everything to separate them but they were stuck. Thankfully I must have have them ALMOST lined up right because the whole thing is only a little off center, but it's a huge bummer that it will never be right because of this. We couldn't return it because it was our son's birthday gift for the next day and because the pole wouldn't have fit into the packaging, but maybe we should have returned it. Just be warned...the polls may stick together!
on May 11, 2016
Easy set up and so far the kids are enjoying it! The 8 year old has been out with it every day. The 4 year old still finds it too tall and frustrating, but he'll grow. :)
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 4, 2017
Personally I wouldn't buy this again. It's cheap. The main pole sits in the plastic base poorly. It can slide right out with the lightest touch. Also, the base isn't big enough. My son is 8 and can tip the thing over easily.
on February 12, 2017
The quality is very poor. My kid sparingly used it. The backboard is a cheap plastic and the pole is screwed to the backboard. The backboard cracked near the screws and so this became unusable now with in 3 months. So, avoid buying this.
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 19, 2017
Easy assembly, durable and easily adjustable. The bet that comes with it isn't standard and is too short so you need to buy a proper net which seems like a stupid place to cut corners as it's a basket ball hoop. Duh.