Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on July 24, 2016
Had to buy this cutie as soon as I saw it. I really like the purple eyes and how it contrasts against the brown fur. Also the purple ears and tail are great. Much like Duke the dog (another must buy) the colours are not as vibrant as what you see on amazon's pics - see my pics attached (especially Coconut's selfie where he is being photobombed by Duke and Ellie :)

Notes:
Birthday: July 27
Worth The Money: Yes
Would I Recommend It: Yes
(Bought on amazon.ca)
review image review image review image
on January 14, 2014
very cute and my kid loved it. Only issue to be mindful for is that the eyes are very easy to scratch (hey what do you expect, it's a toy) but other than that - well worth the money.
on January 10, 2016
This little cutie is adorable. My kids absolutely love it. It's smaller than I'd like for the price, honestly. But it's actually a really high quality plush, and it's really cute, so I can definitely justify the cost. I would definitely like to get more of these for my kids because I think they'd really like them.
on March 21, 2017
Very cute and his eyes and ears and tail are purple. Can't beat that!
on April 15, 2017
Small but super cute! My daughter loves it
on March 24, 2017
good
on June 30, 2014
Totally cute! This will accent my rainforest display in my classroom quite nicely. Good quality and my own children can't keep their hands off of it so I guess that's a good sign the class will appreciate its cuteness as well.
on September 25, 2010
I gave one of these to my daughter who was having a baby & using a jungle theme & one to my niece who also was having a baby & using a different jungle theme. They were great additions to their baby shower gifts & everyone adored them!
on June 16, 2015
Very cute, as all the TY Beanie Babies with the large eyes are. I tried buying this particular baby (monkey - Coconut) locally, for only $5, but everywhere I went, they were sold out of it. Therefore I had to pay an extra dollar or two here on Amazon for it. Regardless, very cute, small, and adorable. I didn't give it 5 stars, because I've already had to stitch up a seam that came loose, but to be fair, my baby girl hasn't put this thing down since she got it. She is never rough with it, but does carry it around with her everywhere. Still, about a week in, I had to stitch up a side where you could see the stuffing about to come through. Not a big deal. Very cute. Would buy more of these little guys...
on February 7, 2017
Super cute and just as described. It arrived quickly in a secure package. Some other commenters complained that it smelled funny. The one we received did not smell at all. Very happy with our purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.