Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 214 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 283 reviews
on January 24, 2016
Ultimate meaning in a quick read. . .a reminder that the captivity of activity is a death knell for marriage. Underscores God's ability to work miracles in our lives. . .to heal. . .to make beauty from ashes. . .A reminder that the strongest relationships are other-focused-- a lesson God modeled himself with the Jesus's atonement for humanity's sin. With God, all thing's are possible.
on August 22, 2017
After seeing the movie version of this book several times, I decided to read the book. I found that the book is practically the same as the movie version and has a very exciting and passionate ending.
on August 22, 2017
I absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend this book. It is beautiful and brings things in to perspective for a married couple.
on June 14, 2015
Besides the bible, this book was the best money I have ever spent. I love the movie and the book. The book is like the movie, only better. This book gives me hope for all things on this life, especially my marriage. Also, buy the love dare too. Please write more!!!!
on January 3, 2014
not much of a critic but as a non religious person the book was great till about midway through. then bam Jesus and God enter in what seems like a snap of a finger. the protagonist seems to find he needed God in his life in a manner of seconds and it just seems quite unrealistic. and made the rest of the book a bit cheesy and corny. however as far as telling a story about the trials of marriage, and seeking forgiveness, it seemed to do very well. in the end I feel like I took something away and could put forward my own relationship.
on April 18, 2013
I really loved both the book and the movie.

The story is a great one that I think partially plays out in a lot of homes these days all over America. Sadly a lot of the families don't end up with the same happy ending.

To me, and I'm no expert on writing nor an English major, the writing was good. Things made sense and flowed well.

The story was inspiring and opened my eyes to the way my relationship was going at the time. I made changes in myself that I have seen manifest in my soon to be wife as well. In this manner the story provides not only entertainment but help in an almost subconscious manner.
on December 26, 2015
A realistic portrayal of how marriage can deteriorate. But being right isn't all it's cracked up to be. It seems impossible to heal a broken relationship without the help of God and His Son. Great example of how one person can instigate the solution against the other's opposition.
on September 12, 2017
I love the Christian emphasis.
on March 13, 2017
Awesome book
on March 29, 2017
I loved the moved and decided to read the book. I love the book so much more..... this book brought the movie to a whole new level for me.