Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 193 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 200 reviews
on April 11, 2015
Thought these just might be what I was looking for. A nice tight fitting king sheet set. The fitted sheet was baggy, didn't fit the mattress and I was very upset. As I thought I wasn't the only one dis satisfied. Should have read the other reviews but I learned an other good lesson, go with the reviews. The pillow cases I never tried. I did take them out of the package but put them in the sheet set when I returned them. They lasted less than one day. They are on there way back. This was the second time in all the years I have been buying on Amazon that I returned something. Oh, they are made in China. STAY AWAY and don't waste your time and money. Thank goodness Amazon is so easy to deal with on returns.
on May 5, 2015
I purchased these skeptically after reading all the reviews. At first glance and feel these sheet were AMAZING! I went back to read the reviews again. I slowly became nervous about washing them. Then eventually my 2 year old spilt something and I was forced to throw them in the wash. I had no issues whatsoever. The pillow cases are still of high quality and are soft and comfortable.
on October 20, 2015
I'm surprised at how many people actually say that they liked these pillow cases, they're some of the lowest quality cases I've ever owned. Fist of all, they are tiny, I ordered the standard to go on my standard pillows and the cases were so small that my pillows were sticking out the end, I had to shove the corners in just to get it to fit. They are also not what most people would consider sateen, they're more like a rough cotton and regardless of weather you use fabric softener or not, they wrinkle terribly. I didn't bother sending them back but thinking about it now, I wish I would have gotten a refund since they're just sitting in the linen closet, never to be used again. I strongly discourage anyone from buying these if you care about quality and fit.
on March 29, 2016
Terrible Terrible Terrible these are the worst pillowcases I've ever bought. They are so wrinkled, you either live with or iron them. There is no sateen fill to them at all. I have egyptian cotton sateen sets that I love, these pillowcases are nothing like the one's I have purchased in the past. Would not recommend.......would rate them a zero if I could.
on July 21, 2015
these sheet were nice after the first wash. they are certainly not holding up well though. a couple washes later and there is significant pilling and degradation.
on October 5, 2015
I am not one to leave negative reviews, ever, but these pillow cases are a huge disappointment. I followed the wash instructions on the label, I've used fabric softener, dryer sheets, anything to try and make them softer. After several washes, they still have such a rough and unpleasant feel. I have owned other 400-thread count Egyptian sheets and they were nothing like these. Feels like I am laying my face on sand paper, it gives me a red rash on my face EVEN AFTER washing, because it is so rough. I wouldn't even give these to my dog to sleep on.
on August 16, 2014
I've bought a few of the Pinzon sheet sets. My boyfriend first bought a down comforter by this brand, and I was really surprised that the quality seemed so good for a relatively inexpensive price. Then I did a search on the internet and found out that Amazon owns Pinzon. Now I understand - they can afford to undercut everyone. Works for me! I've also bought a bunch of pillow cases that match the set. This is going to be my brand until Pinzon/Amazon decide to raise the prices. The are comfortable, thick, and look really well made. The material really is of good quality.
on June 8, 2017
Excellent quality!
on February 13, 2013
When I bought the Pinzon pillowcases I was looking for a nice, simple, high quality case to use. These delivered on all parameters. Great material, quality construction. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.
on November 1, 2014
At first I thought the sheets were fantastic. They are beautiful and soft. As time has gone on, I have found that they attract every kind of dust, hair and animal fur like a magnet. I am continuously rolling off the sheets and pillowcases with the sticky roller thing in order to get all the fur, hair and Dust off of it. I don't know why these sheets and pillowcases attract this. Other sheets and pillowcases that I have do not do this. If I could I would return them. It's kind of disappointing; they seem so perfect in the beginning.