Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 26, 2014
I bought these for a birthday project and was impressed that they weren't flimsy crap. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 20, 2013
I send a lot of mail to different countries, and it's nice to be able to make my mail stand out and look nice with these envelopes. The distinctive air mail design also means my letters are less likely to be accidentally assigned to the wrong bin before someone figures out that they're meant to go overseas - and quickly.
on November 15, 2014
The envelopes are fine and will serve their purpose. However, I was aggravated that the box I received was incredibly damaged. The box was ripped up and crushed. It looked like something that had been sitting in someone's garage for a few years.
on September 1, 2013
Do look at the dimensions before buying this item. They were perfect for me, and very sturdy unlike some air mail envelopes I've seen from other brands. Will definitely continue buying these.
3 helpful votes
on January 6, 2016
great
on July 24, 2015
I received regular envelopes, NOT Air Mail envelopes and described and pictured....and the plain white envelopes that I received are #10! Buyer beware!!!
on June 4, 2016
I love these envelopes, purfect for any mailing. A short note, bill, etc. great
on November 22, 2016
Good quality and the perfect size for our use.
on March 18, 2016
these envelopes are great i got them to do some unique marketing i'm very happy with them!
on November 1, 2016
Very good thank you have a nice day