BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 15, 2011
Other than waiting for a long shipment and below average packaging for this priced item which may have caused bottom of the unit getting dented, this beautiful electric fireplace is highly recommended. I'm surprised how much bigger and hefty this unit is in real life compared to the photos. Very easy to install if you are quite handy otherwise I would ask the help of a handy man. This unit is quite heavy but thankfully the front glass is removable which makes it possible to install on the wall by myself. When turned on the fire behind sand dunes look realistic to me, this is more of a contemporary/modern look rather than the look of country firewoods. I chosed this because it is perfect for our modern living room decor. The heat comes out of the vent at the bottom of the fireplace, the front glass and top stays cool to the touch. The remote control only turns on/off the unit and works from a distance. There are also controls at the bottom of the fireplace. The other night looking at a low dimmed lighted living room, this fireplace sure made the area look like an elegant high priced hotel.
on December 14, 2013
Unit arrived very quickly and the packaging appeared in good shape on the outside. Upon opening I found the contents to be packaged well and the fireplace was in pristine condition with no marks dents or any signs of damage or abuse. The installation was straight forward and easy to understand. I was able to do this by myself (73 yr old) in about 45 min even after double checking all my steps. The fireplace works flawlessly and puts out as much heat as any other 1500watt heater. However the output is subtle so it seems like it's not doing much but after observing the temperature rise in the room with a thermometer it's doing what it is supposed to do "supplement" room heat. I'm using this in a 15' x 15' room with a 15' open wall and 8' bay window just so you get an idea of the area. There is reflection off the glass but not much more than the flat screen TV I have above the fireplace. The flames look very authentic and the unit gives a very modern look to the room. I have no regrets making this purchase, plus this was the cheapest price for this anywhere to be found. Time will tell just how durable it is. If it is anything like the other Dimplex built in Fireplace I put in a family room 6 years ago I will be happy seeing as that unit hasn't even burned out a bulb yet.
on February 10, 2013
It's big and bulky, so you don't exactly want to be installing and reinstalling it much. The finish is nice and the materials are good. The heater isn't all that powerful, but would be helpful in a smaller space. The artificial fireplace lighting is pleasant and not overly tacky. The actual installation isn't too hard if you have the right surfaces behind and adjacent to it (check the manuals online before you order).

The biggest issue was that it came with a defective thermostat, so that the heater went off almost immediately after going on. The manufacturer was prompt in providing the replacement part with instructions, but it required removal from the wall and power, removal of many screws on the back and inside the unit to get to the bad part, and then reassembly. This task would be beyond some people's comfort/capability level, but it was doable and now it works OK. If this was an isolated issue, then you might be OK, but I have only a sample of one with a 100% error rate to project from.
on January 31, 2012
This fireplace is a wonderful addition to our facility. The fire it creates is very nice and the heat it gives off is just warm when you are near it. Otherwise it is very sturdy looking and the size is also very good. It is also good that it does not get hot when you touch the glass (for safety reasons). I would certainly buy another one when the need arises.
on September 18, 2017
This is one of my favorite purchases from the ZON. Sets the living room ambiance perfectly. Comes w remote. Adds a relaxing, zen feel.
on July 16, 2014
I love my unit; however, it is a little hard to clean, but I have created a way to make it easier than the norm. I took bamboo skewers (sticks) and made sleeves for them out of microfiber cloths. Works quite well. The life like flames, the size, the color, and the ambience make for a very calming and relaxing atmosphere in my bedroom. The frame had a small dent in it, I called and got the replacement shipped very quickly. I will be ordering another one. I am a customer for life. Great customer service and great product.
on October 4, 2013
Looks nice mounted on the wall. My husband just installed this with no problem and it looks really nice. The heat feels nice close up as well. So will have to use this enough to know it can heat up a room. I really got this just for the ambiance of the fire and sand combination. It also matches my wall perfectly and it was installed right under the tv which is also on the wall. I'm a happy camper...
on January 2, 2016
Received Broken.
on August 26, 2013
this looks great on this wall and it really warms up the area...I mean, it doesn't cover a really large area with heat but it does really warm up my living room area. it does make a noise but it is like a white noise- its nothing that would really bother anybody. it actually help me sleep better - I always like the sound of a fan going when I sleep so it was noce in the winter when I slept on the couch to use that vs a fan.
on February 7, 2012
We're thrilled with this fireplace. The realistic flame, the quality, the styling all make this an excellent buy. We've had rave reviews from everyone who's seen it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product.
Cheers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.