Your Garage Best kids' books of February Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on November 3, 2011
I have always been very hesitant about giving my pups and dogs rawhide products. The rawhide on this is much thinner and softer then other rawhide. Each stick seems to have two layers of the thin rawhide around the meaty center. I have small breed puppies, so I cut the sticks in half and give half to each puppy. I let them chew on them for awhile and then peel off the outer layer and throw that away. I do not have aggressive chewers and these last about 15-20 minutes.

The first time I gave them each one, I watched carefully and monitored their waste. Good times, right. They had no issue with the rawhide and did not have any big pieces in their waste. That being said, I do not give these to my pups unless I am around to make sure they do not choke or anything.

I would recommend these to friends with both small and medium size dogs. I am not sure how long these would last with large dogs.
on October 11, 2011
Our vet approved this for our teething, chewing golden retriever pup, and I'm thrilled she seems to digest it fine. She'll take 20-30 minutes pensively chewing this cigar shaped rawhide roll. Usually, I give one a day, but sometimes 2 as needed. So glad it seems to keep her regular and very satisfied chewing! Great product!
on October 3, 2011
My dog likes them, there is nothing left to say. I will buy them again in the future. Thank You
on October 21, 2014
This is the fourth bag of these that I have purchased. They are pricey but well worth it if you have a teething puppy. My 5 month old sheltie can chew on one of these for days before it is gone. Usually keeps him entertained for about 30 min. My 13 yr old Shelty eats them in one sitting but it takes him about 45 min to do so. Neither of them have gotten sick from them. Good product and the dogs love them.
on January 8, 2012
My 3 month old golden retriever puppy goes crazy for these. I have a bag of them in my car, in his puppy travel bag, and in our home. These have made our trips to the vet and groomers much more enjoyable for both of us.
on December 16, 2014
I don't love these but our dogs do. This is the treat that they love the most, One of my dogs even sleeps with his head on the uneaten piece to guard it. Perfect for smaller dogs, the outside is not as tough as some bones so they can chew it better with small mouths. My dogs, are small Poms.
on February 24, 2014
My cocker spaniel absolutely LOVES these things. She's spoiled and has her fair share of treats, but every evening around 4:00pm she knows it's time for her chewey, so she sits by the pantry and waits patiently. She's 3 years old so not really a puppy any more, but she loves them so much that we'll continue to give them to her. They're pricey but she's worth it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
Absolute MUST product for my two male Yorkshire terriers. These used to be sold in all petsmart stores in El Paso and they discontinued them. Amazon is the only place that I can purchase these from. My boys go crazy for these rolls. They are safe and they keep them busy for a while. Great for all dogs, just make sure you get the size appropriate.
on April 19, 2013
I haven't tried these, myself and can only take my pup's "word" for it, but he gives these rawhide chews "two paws up"! Not only does he find them to be quite the "sit-worthy" treat, but they also appear to make a fun toy that he enjoys throwing up in the air and tries to catch. I find them to be a nice size for my ~40lb pup and aren't too difficult for him to chew during his transition from puppy to adult teeth.
on January 9, 2014
Good quality treat that our dog loves...she doesn't just eat it right away no this is a special treat, she takes it into another room and happily plays with it for quite awhile first then will eat it. Like how bag is resealable to keep them from drying out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated • Lowest Price