Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 671 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 840 reviews
on November 27, 2009
Five stars for the music. 1 star for misleading the public. I thought I was getting the CD and the Christmas Special DVD together. The DVD that comes with the CD is only 7 songs with no continuity. The Amazon description was misleading. So now I had to pay extra for the CD and will have to buy the DVD. The Amazon description should make it clear that the DVD is NOT the public television Christmas Special.
33 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2009
I saw the DVD of My Christmas in PBS and it was beautiful. I bought the CD and DVD and both are excellent but I wish there was a blue ray. The HDTV broadcast of PBS makes the DVD look crappy. I am not a die hard music fan so this is the first time I've heard Andrea and David. After listening to pop music in the 80s throughout high school / college I've lost touch to music but Christmas music has always been with me since I am a Christian and that I grew up in Christian family going to churches and school choir. Andrea and David definitely brought the Christmas feeling back. I listen to the CD and watch the DVD daily since I bought it early December. It is never boring and they have the traditional songs which I love. Andrea's voice makes me feel alive. Also, including the different singers was a great decision. Reba and Andrea or Nat and Andrea. There are other ladies and as beautiful. The muppets are also there and funny. The slow Jingle Bell version is terrific. The Santa Claus with children is beautiful. The voice of Andrea mixed with other folks is just too beautiful to miss.
on March 31, 2014
First, I love Adrea Bocelli; hands down: he's great. But the absolute best song on the entire album is "What Child is This?", sung with Mary J. Blige. I had not been a fan of Blige because I was not familiar with her music or her style. Whatever she has done previously, I don't know its quality, but her performance on this song with Bocelli, is stellar. This is the most hauntingly beautiful version of this particular Christmas hymn I have ever heard. It's magnificent. The only disappoint is that in the televised performance, Bocelli sang "Blue Christmas" with Reba MacIntyre,on the album he sings it solo. Although he does a good job, Reba's distinctive twang is missed.
on December 10, 2015
I bought this for my mom and she was so happy to get it. I do not prefer this type of music but i must admit this man has an AWESOME voice and the music is very pretty! If your a Bocelli fan then i'm sure this album will not disappoint.
on March 6, 2017
I've been listening to this CD for several years now and really enjoy it. I purchased this one for a friend of mine and she loves it.
on January 12, 2017
Outstanding. I've listened to it many many times
on March 25, 2017
This was a holiday gift for my husband and he was very happy with it.
on January 10, 2010
I have been a fan of Andrea's for several years now. I was so excited to learn that he made a Christmas CD. I was not disappointed. His voice is amazing! Everyone will be getting that CD for Christmas gifts next year!
on March 28, 2017
Got an I love you from the wife and a hug.
I bought it for song # 5. She loves it.
on November 21, 2013
Loved his music and voice. Love to play the cd over and over again. I am sure we will enjoy it again this year and years to come