Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on January 18, 2014
A gift worth giving. Easy and convenient. Appropriate for anyone who entertains at home. Tasty, unique, and a suitable addition to your cocktail hour.
on January 20, 2017
The box was smaller than I expe cted but quite a nice reusable box. The treats were individually bagged for freshness and safety. Purchased a gift for small organization of folks I didn't know personally so I got some sweet and salty to please all, if not, then most. Honestly wanted to keep the box but it was made to hold the goodies so I didn't. With the bow, it didn't require any additional wrapping, which was a time saver!
on November 27, 2011
The box is filled more than half-way with shredded paper and has only three very small bags of the nuts and fruit shown in the photo. You receive 5 oz of pistachios, 6 oz. of almonds and 1 cup of mixed dried fruit. I would be very disappointed if I had sent this to someone else as a gift. As is, I just feel that I overpaid by 200 - 400%. The quality of the food is nice, but not exceptional and the packaging is a typical box that has dividers (to hold the shredded paper in place I am sure).
on January 14, 2012
I gave this as a Christmas gift. I was embarrased to see that the bags of nuts and dried fruit were so small when they opened it. They told me later on that they did not wish to complain about a gift but that they thought I should know. All the items were very stale and did not taste good. They wanted me to avoid ever purchasing this item again for anyone else. I was shocked and surprised because you received so little product for the price and then it is stale on top of it. Will never purchase anything from Broadway Basketeers again!!!
on January 6, 2017
the products were in bags instead of like the picture shows. would have made a better presentation if they were displayed as shown and had plastic wrapping over it. If I realized that I would have opened them up and put in box before giving as gift. But the product tastes good. and worth giving.
on June 6, 2015
I gave this as a gift to my parents who are in their 80's and have a hard time getting to the store. They raved about it and it's on my list of items to give again to others. A very good value.
on November 15, 2016
I'm really disappointed. I bought this for my dad because he doesn't really eat sweets but loves dried fruit and nuts. The fruit mix was replaced with chocolate covered pretzels and the Cajun mix was replaced with some other chocolate assortment.
on December 8, 2016
A very classy and different gift.. I bought two.
on April 27, 2017
Sent these to my older folks and they loved them... They were nicely packed and tasty!
on June 26, 2015
We bought this for my BF for Father's Day. I loved the box. It's really pretty. I thought it was enough. I think they updated the packaging . We got a good amount of snacks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question