Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on November 5, 2013
My beagle would give these treats 5 stars.

But he can't read.

Apparently, I had some difficulty there, myself. Only now, after we went through two of these bags, I noticed the review that says these were made in China. Sure enough, on the back of the bag, in little tiny print, that's what is says. Didn't expect that from Nylabone!

My dog does love them, though. First he chews on the braid until he gets out every little bit of the flavored strip, then he horses around with the other parts, tossing them up in the air and chasing them under the couch.

Too bad he won't be getting any more!

By the way, if you still want them, the bag in the picture shows 30 treats, but it is actually a bag of 18.
on December 29, 2014
PLEASE read the label. This product is made in China. Both my dogs loved these, ate it all up and 24 hours later, I was cleaning up messes all over the house. They were sick!! After 48 hrs, they came around and since I hadnt figured out it was these, it had just been Christmas and figured they got into something. I gave them another one...AGAIN messes all over, my youngest dog got it the worse. I started doing research and BAM these went in the trash ASAP. I fell like the worst mother ever. Please dont get these or give them to your dog. China products are killing our dogs.
on May 26, 2015
We have 2 small dogs with sensitive tummies. This is one of the only rawhide product we'll give our kids. Nylabone is a trusted name in our home. What's nice is that while they are working on the braid it comes apart and there are no big knobs on the ends to swallow and possibly choke on (that happened to one of our boys and it was terrifying). That said, the price is enough to make us choke but our boys are spoiled! Wish they were easier to find in stores but glad Amazon has them.
on February 21, 2014
My little Havanese just loves these Rawhides. She dances and spins every morning when it is her time to get this perfect treat. No upset stomach, choking or constipation.
on July 7, 2015
My dogs loved these, but I did not like that they were farmed out to be made in China. Quality lacking on the part of Nylabone. Now, I can't find them in the US stores any longer and Amazon sellers have them for $60 a bag of 18, when pet stores used to sell them for $15-28 (28 for a bag of 30 qty). Good product for dogs, but price for humans - ridiculous!
on November 2, 2013
My Min-Pin and Chihuahua love these. They seem to keep them occupied a little longer than other chews and even though my one dog isn't as big a chewer as the other he seems to prefer these. They do seem to leave one "twist" out sometimes- the lightest piece of rawhide. I don't think that is indicative of the quality though- they are just spoiled and a little picky. ;) Definitely recommend.
on February 2, 2014
I have lots of different kinds of treats in the closet. most of them small and low fat. She loves them all but When I opt to give her one of these as a special treat, she grabs it and tears out of the room(which means she loves it and doesn't want anyone to take it from her). Definitely a great treat and I buy them over and over again
on June 19, 2015
Although my havanese loves these, they are made in China and can't be found anywhere. PetCo discontinued them. Although my dig lives them, I am strictly buying made in the US A only.
on May 5, 2015
I have three little Yorkies. It made them throw-up. Sorry just no nice way to say it. My daughter said these are for puppies and both of us are trying to find these small chews for adults.
on February 16, 2015
The nylabone braided treats are terrific. Noted however that the flavored are not labeled correctly by Amazon. Ordered bacon but received filet as the Amazon stickers on the product were incorrect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.