Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 257 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 286 reviews
on June 25, 2016
This magazine isn't for your grandma, its for everyone. It features household tips which my kids want to know how I got so smart knowing these things.Even when I was starting out this magazine helped me deal with daunting everyday tasks quickly and efficiently. It also has great stories and above everything the recipes for foods everyone loves.
on October 3, 2016
I have been getting this magazine for over 20 years. I used to read my mom's and then started getting my own. I like the recipes, decorating tips, makeup tips and new products. I also like the articles. I always enjoy reading this magazine. I pass it on to a friend when I am done.
on November 12, 2016
Not happy with this magazine. there were 17 adds for meds and so much advertisement.... not much interest here. i would NOT order it again!
on January 31, 2017
Not very happy. What has happened to Woman's Day? Mostly advertisement. Will not renew.
on December 11, 2016
No exaggeration its 90% drug ads and a teenie tiny little itty bitty bit of content. Huge disappointment and waste of money.
I might make a video to save others from making the mistake of paying to read drug ad's, that's how pissed I am.
I really cannot believe how little there is to this magazine besides these ad's
on August 30, 2013
very disappointed, should have done my homework as far as checking it out, I was thinking back about 15 years ago and they had a lot of interesting things to read about along with all the cooking receipes, now its receipes and advertisment
on October 24, 2013
I renewed it, so I must like something about it. I am put off by many of the magazines "tips". They seem VERY simplistic and common sense... then, I remember that we are not all wearing the same pair of glasses.
on March 24, 2017
Always good ,bought it for many years
on March 27, 2017
What's to say? I love this magazine, now I can have it delivered every month.
on March 9, 2017
Always have loved this magazine. They now wrap them in plastic to protect from the rain and "irate" mail workers.