BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 26, 2012
I HAVE BEEN A WATCH COLLECTOR FOR ABOUT 4 1/2 YEARS NOW, AND THIS WATCH IS THE MOST UNUSUAL WATCH I OWN. I AM 65 YEARS OLD AND
BACK IN THE LATE 50s, AND UP UNTIL HIS TRAGIC DEATH, I NEVER WENT FOR ELVIS. HOWEVER, THIS HAMILTON VENTURA ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE TO HIM IS STILL A BONUS TO ME AND I AM VERY PLEASED TO OWN THIS TIMEPIECE. FIRST OF ALL, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SWISS BUILT WATCH. SUPERB FIT AND FINISH; WITH A GORGEOUS ETA 2824-2 MOVEMENT. FEELS VERY COMFORTABLE ON THE WRIST [ I HARDLY KNOW IT IS THERE]. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU MAKE THIS PURCHASE, AND DO IT WITH AMAZON.COM. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! HAPPY SHOPPING.

UPDATE: HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS WATCH FOR DAYS NOW AND IT KEEPS FANTASTIC, ACCURATE TIME. THIS ETA MOVEMENT IS ONE OF THE BEST!
RMS
on April 29, 2011
I am watch collector entusiast and when I see this one, I have to admit this is unique and rare watch, you need to familiaraze with the time marks the 3 marks are 1 o'clock, 3 o'clock and 9 the materials and feel are very nice, but I have an issue with this watch the strap is kinda short for wide wrist or wrist of tall persons like me, I call to hamilton to requests a larger strap and they make their effor to get one bigger in europe but the answer was... that's the only size for that model and if I need I can pinch another hole :( that's bad... I wont damage a watch like this or anyother, I need to confess I have try other models from hamilton and the straps are long enough and I trust that this one will be the same case but not.

Anyway that's the only complain on this one otherwise it's an awesome watch and everyone turn to look.
on December 22, 2010
My Goodness! First, the appearance of the clock face will take some time to orient to because the number One is located closer to high noon then the number Twelve; Secondly, and as a previous reviewer points out, the watch is bigger then the photo representation but feels effortless on the wrist; And thirdly, I'm thrilled to the high heavens, and what a great present to award oneself!
This watch is an instrument of great precision, and subtle, noble aesthetic beauty. As an owner of the Hamilton Ventura for the last twenty years, I just adore this Anniversary Collection Limited Edition 2010. Not a toy or gimmickery, this piece is both elegant, and regal on the wrist, without being showey.

I would surely recommend getting this magnificent piece before they're all gone!

Yugen
on December 15, 2012
I got this watch for my hubs after seeing it at a retail store for $1300. I thought I'd check amazon before buying & am so glad! My husband just loves the uniqueness & history of this watch. It's very stylish & I think works well for pretty much any guy, since it's sleek enough for business attire & cool enough for casual wear. he really adores this watch & gets many compliments with it, he would tell you not to buy it since he wants to be the only guy to wear it, but I say get it! :)
on March 12, 2016
Like the other buyer said, the band displaced itself 3 or 4 days after buying it. Not sure if it was a counterfeit or just not durable...
on July 12, 2015
Nice product
on April 20, 2015
No full box
on April 6, 2015
Nice
on October 5, 2010
A little warning for my english...
...I'm French so perhaps I will make some mistakes...

So, I bought this watch less than a week, and my first impression is that doesn't look what it seems...
It's a big watch but very easy to wear.
I don't feel it on the day to my wrist.

The finition is good, flawless.
The mecanism is very know buy the "amateurs" of automatic watches...
...It's an ETA movement, built in Swizerland by the Swatch Company.
It's because Hamilton is now part of the Big Group of Swatch.
That doesn't mean its a lesser quality than others manufacturers, like this Hamilton can do watches that normally they can't without cash support.
The mecanisme is very fiable you can count on it.
It's the 2824-2 from ETA.

On the reverse side you can see the full mecanism.
On the face side you can see it but through a little black fence, it's a nice view.

The watch indicate : second (with a little red mark in the end), minute and hour.
Due to the specific form of this watch, you may have a little adaptation tu read the hour...
...The markers are not at 12 and 06 o'clock.
But at 09, 13 and 17 o'clock.
It's very original.

The bracelet is in black rubber (caoutchouc) a classic one.
This is the bad part, for me, of this watch.
It's not bad finish, You can see Hamilton writen inside in very fine caracters.
But when you put it on your wrist it's very difficult to put off, but the material litteraly "glue".
Too bad to do not use the same system than other Hamilton (and anothers fabrics) where you have only to push a little button to put in or off.

The glass is "Saphir" type, so it's very hard and solid (not like plexiglas or plastic)

It's a very futuristic watch, due to the form, the material (black metal and rubber).
We can't pass unnoticed on work or in a evening.

The package contain :
A box
One CD-ROM with the manual inside (in PDF a shame! - but you can have one in paper by writing your demand directly to Hamilton, and for free), with a little historical to the King)
One CD audio, Hamilton Edition, Elvis vs Spankox re: versions 2 ( songs from Elvis mixed by Spankox)
A booklet dedicated to the King, with photos

Be warned : This Watch is only made for 2010.

It's a fine watch, mecanical, for the fan of Elvis, and most of all for who want an original watch!

A@
on November 24, 2015
Elvis commemorative section that section table today I bought second does not move,I would buy a few months'how this move does how to repair

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.