Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 26, 2016
My son loves Clone Wars and was excited to get these. The number and detail of the decals is great. You get several Clone Wars characters. I was surprised that Count Dooku was not included. They had Cad Bane instead? And no battle droids? You do get Captain Rex and another clone trooper. Also two star fighters and a Y-wing bomber. I have a problem with 3 of the light sabers not wanting to stick to the wall, Anakin's, Ahsoka's and Ventress'. The main figures stick just fine, however, the light sabers curl off the wall within minutes of sticking them back up. The glow in the dark action works well. The glow is soft and subtle since it is in the light saber colors rather than white.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
As we haven't had these up very long, I can't speak on durability, but so far, I am very impressed with these. The decals remove easily from their backings, and are easily manipulated- before you give it its final 'press' in its perfect spot on the wall, it's easy to pull it up without damaging the wall and place it elsewhere. If the decal folds over and 'grabs' another part of itself while you're removing it from the backing, it's not hard to make it right without damaging the decal. But once you put one up and give it a good smoothing to make it stick, it seems well in place, like it shouldn't peel away.

The graphics on the set are very good and 'clean'- no smudges or blurriness on them, they're very crisp. My Star Wars fans LOVES these for the characters, and I LOVE them for the quality of the product! Highly recommended, will be buying various other themed decals from this company down the line.
VINE VOICEon January 2, 2011
Our son loves these wall stickers. He's built a big batter scene with them around a larger Yoda sticker. Things he likes:
there are about 15-20 stickers of characters and ships he recognized
there are 8-10 of the stickers with glow in the dark light sabers
And I like that they were easy to stick to the wall and are staying stuck right

(he didn't care but I felt a little cheater) there are only about 15-20 character and ship stickers, even though the description states 28. The remaining stickers are stylized text that says "star wars" or "jedi knight" and some other odd logos. I'm sure the count is correct, but I think most kids would ike this more if all the stickers were something actually from the movies or games.
Only the light sabers glow in the dark. So only 8-10 of the stickers glow.
VINE VOICEon April 5, 2011
This package contains four pages of wall decals. The smallest is about 3 inches while the largest is approximately ten inches. There's about 28 decals total. They take a few minutes to put up and are an easy way to perk up the room of a young stars fan. The glow in the dark effect didn't work for us, but my five year old was thrilled regardless.
22 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2011
This is my first time using any kind of peel & stick wall decorations. My son is a huge Star Wars fan so I thought I would try these out as a Christmas gift. We just put them up on his wall together and he was able to do almost all of them himself. They are nice sized and really are adjustable. Made from a thick vinyl material they don't tear easy and once they are on the wall they are very smooth. My son has gone to his room to look at them several times today. The only downside is they say they are glow in the dark, but the only thing that glows are the light sabers. Still, very very happy with this purchase!
on October 9, 2014
I don't know how they stay up, but they really do, and can be restuck over and over. The only thing I can say in the negative is that one of the Clone Wars characters is a little too sexy and scary for a young boys' room, so we just put her aside. Also, some of the characters have skinny lightsabers that wanted to tear when restuck, so I had to carefully help peel them off the wall. The material could be a little thicker, but maybe they wouldn't stick as well then. All in all, a good value for a fun way to decorate a kid's bedroom.
on April 28, 2015
I just got them in the mail yesterday. I have not had a chance to put them up yet, will probably wait until this weekend.. but I was almost as excited as my son. the size of the characters is totally great, and the lite sabers glow! he is super super excited. gives a chance to do a good cleaning on his room and then put em up. :-) Thank you!
on June 8, 2012
These "stickers" are fantastic. They stick to the wall, even our weird, textured walls, and peel right off when you are ready to take them down or move them around... without leaving any sort of residue behind.

We have used these "stickers" as potty training bribes, chore rewards and treasure box prizes. They're great. My boys (three and five) love them. They especially like that they get to decorate their own space. We let them decorate the walls around the head of their beds.
Whenever the boys have friends over, one of the first things they show their guests are their "stickers." They are very proud of them.

I bought every set I could find on Amazon. Star Wars, all the superheroes, the Toy Story series and I'm sure there are a few more in there. Half the fun is watching the boys pick out the sticker they want. We're running low on stickers... I hope more characters pop up soon.
on April 8, 2016
I gave this as a present to a young boy who loves Star Wars. They're super easy to add and remove. I saw them on his wall and it looks awesome. I like how the lightsabers glow-in-the-dark, looks cool in the dark. I'm glad Yoda is included, he's my personal favorite.
on September 27, 2012
I am always so hesitant to purchase anything that goes on a wall. We are currently still renting, and everyone out there who has rented knows how rediculous management can be about damaging walls. But I was in the market to purchase a new thick comforter for my son and saw these as an associated item. Since I was considering purchasing some posters anyway to cover bland white walls, I decided to give these stickers a shot.

They are exactly perfect! Easy to remove from the paper without ripping, cleanly peels back off the wall. Plus, sticky enough I could reposition them after my kindergartener "had a turn" putting them up. The lightsabers do glow in the dark, but not very bright and not for very long. But we love them all the same.