BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 26, 2012
i really wanted to try caviar nails without spending 25$ for the ciate brand that only comes with 1 color microbeads and 1 color nail polish.

for just under 15$ this set comes with 12 different colors (clear, copper, florentine gold, white gold, fire opal, garnet, tourmaline, krunzite, amethyst, blue topaz, feldspar, and peridot) and you can just use whatever color nail polish you have at home. i added some pictures to show what the bottles look like in real life as well as my first go at diy caviar nails.

great price, great product, decent wait time. although these containers will definitely last me a long time, i would purchase this again. too bad it doesn't come in black :(

*also don't put clear nail polish on top of the beads. the color bleeds out and doesn't help them stay on any more securely than if you didn't put a coat over them. might be the brand of polish i used but meh.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2015
I use these to do caviar nails. I place the one I want to use in a bowl because these little things really get all over the place. Put on your base coat (if you do), let it dry. I normally color my nails gold if I'm going to use the gold caviar…or just use a color underneath the caviar because it looks awkward if you miss a spot and you can see your nail underneath. So after this dries, I put a thick-ish layer (but not dripping) of clear nail polish, and sprinkle the caviar until I think I've covered my whole nail. It's easy to miss a spot so sometimes I'm just sitting there for a few minutes filling the spots I missed in between. Now after the caviar has set and dried (I wait like 20 minutes to be on the safe side), I take that clear nail polish again and blot it over the caviar to have it really set and not fall out. Make sure you're not really pushing the brush into the nail because you could end up moving the caviar around if it hasn't dried or end up picking it up on the brush. I usually just drop the clear nail polish onto it with a light hand. I wouldn't brush the nail polish onto the caviar because I heard that could take the color off…plus it could also move the caviar. Hope this helps!

Sorry, I didn't do nails too well back when I took this picture
review image
on March 9, 2015
I love this glitter pack! It's a very fine glitter, and not the chunky children's craft glitter you but at the store. It was actually cheaper to buy this brand of glitter here and not at the store. And they have different types and colors as well. I've already ran out of the neon orange one. Planning on buying more when the others start to run out.
on February 17, 2016
I got the microbead set. I'm really happy with it but I'm deducting a star because it's doesnt come with white or black. It has silvers and even clear beads but I'd have like white and black ones. Other than that I really like it.
review image review image review image
on May 6, 2013
Although it's rare for men to enjoy making holiday decorations, I am one of those men. For which my wife is eternally grateful. I also decorate our tree-which is 10-feet tall with 1,300 ornaments, 35 sets of lights, and 4 trains under it. Living in the mountains of Colorado, we have natural decorations-pine cones, Yucca pods, etc.-available for merely the gathering. And so I've glittered my share of these. A couple of years ago, I spotted Martha Stewart tinsel glitter and tried it. Results far exceeded other glitter. Martha Stewart tinsel glitter resembles tinsel and has a structure of sides that reflects much more than traditional glitter, becoming a part of decorations instead of merely covering them. Taking another tip from Martha Stewart, each Halloween I glitter several small pumpkins for decoration. They used to go on the porch, illuminated with their own light. Now they reside inside looking out. They kept disappearing from the porch. This is the only glitter I even consider anymore.
on August 4, 2013
The best glitter ever! This very fine cut glitter dust with beautiful gleaming colors. I use it for acrylic nails and it works great for custom colors and nail art designs. A little goes a long way and the portion is very generous so it will take me a while to use it all but I will buy more when needed. Amazon always has fast shipping so I did pay a little more than other sellers offered it for but I would rather pay a buck or 2 more and get free fast shipping than buy from an unknown seller for cheaper that charges for shipping. It would have cost me about the same either way so I would rather order from Amazon because I trust them. Unless there is a big price difference in the same product I always buy directly from Amazon if they are on the sellers offering list for whatever I am looking for at the time. Its worth it to do business with a seller your familiar with and trust if they have what you want to buy before trying an unknown seller to save a few cents.
on March 15, 2013
This glitter is SO fine, which I wasn't expecting. I got it to cover some easter eggs for decoration and it worked perfectly. It has great colors and the shine in the light is amazing.

The only downside is that it is so fine that it gets everywhere. You have to be really careful. It's really more glitter for adults (if there is such a thing) than glitter for kids.

It adds a really soft, light texture to whatever you are covering. It's so fine that I found putting the object in a plastic bag and shaking it instead of pouring the glitter on was the most efficient way to cover it without getting glitter everywhere. The darker colors don't cover as well as the light ones. Once the eggs covered in glittered dried, I decided to see if I could cover it in Modge Podge to keep the glitter from falling off but the glitter instead clumped and came off. That might just be the glue I used or the smooth surface, but I think you would have to seal it with a spray instead of a liquid.

All in all, the eggs look great and I have lots left over to glitter other holiday decor throughout the year.
on February 26, 2017
I love these glitters, they are perfect for my wine glass making projects. I use it with the decoupage glue. They are beautiful and vibrant, and have the perfect amount of Sparkle.
on January 28, 2013
These glitters are beeeeautiful! If you enjoy neons, this set is a must have! I bought the set to create my own custom glitter mixes for nail art & I am very pleased w/ the quality! The colors don't fade or dull when mixed into clear acrylic, uv gel, or clear nail polish. These glitters sparkle & shine...they can be used for scrapbooking, nail art, or any other fun crafts...they're good quality glitters...well priced...packaged neatly...easy to use...& fun for all ages! I'd recommend supervising young children, though. Enjoy lots n' lots, if you buy! =)
on August 12, 2017
Really pretty, nice colors! There is a lot of glitter in one container and a lot of different colors so these have lasted quite a long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.