Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 727 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 759 reviews
on August 8, 2016
The mirror comes with a clean protective film, on top of that film is a rectangle sticker. the fog free mirror actually does FOG on the exact spot that the rectangle sticker was placed on top of the clean film. To solve this problem I simply splash some water on the mirror and it clears it right up it is more of an inconvenience and a design flaw maybe? I noticed that I appear distorted if i stand a little bit away, but when i get closer to shave I look normal and the mirror works GREAT! (after I have splashed water on it to remove the fog). Please refer to the uploaded picture to see the area that fogs.
review image
on July 3, 2017
I used this in an aquarium to break up the flow from the filter. Works perfectly and isn't that visible. It occasionally loses suction and falls to the bottom of the tank. I just clean off the suction cup and put it back. Works perfectly. Nonstandard use. But, it does what I want it to do which is baffle the water.
on August 12, 2017
It hasn't fallen off yet, but it does sometimes fog up. If I wipe it with a dry towel, it stays unfogged, so it is only a minor inconvenience. Considering some of the negative reviews, this seems to have been a good one.
It's on the opposite wall from my shower head, so it is not at all in the line of the stream.
on July 26, 2017
suction cups held 3 days --

2am woke to a loud crash from the bathroom!

mirror was on the shower floor

luckily, it didn't break

not wishing to be rudely awakened agin - I superglued the suction cups to the tile this time -- we'll see --
on June 4, 2017
It was hard to get the suction to stick to the wall. I don't think the design of the product makes this easy. Once it was affixed to the wall, I loved it! Only problem is after a couple of showers, the item began to slide on the wall probably due to the steam. Now I just having it sitting on the ledge in the bathroom.
on September 11, 2016
I've had these types of inexpensive shower mirrors before, and you can usually get about a year of use out of it before the anti-fog coating starts to give out. This one, however, started to give out after about 3 months of use and became unusable after about 6 months. As for the suction cups, I'm guessing they would be sufficient if you don't hang a razor on the hooks, or if you only hang lightweight disposables on them. I use a Shick Hydro with a metal handle that has some weight to it, so the mirror would fall off of the wall at random times, often in the middle of the night with a crash.

I can not in good conscience recommend this product to anyone, even for a cheap shower mirror solution. There are much better options.
on August 22, 2015
First, I was looking for a non-metal shower mirror to replace a rusted metal one I had. The frame around this mirror is clear plastic, and it looks nice. This mirror is a bit bigger than the last one I had, which was a nice surprise. I didn't realize how tiny the last one was until I got this one. It's just the right size. The sunction cups are excellent. There are two. You clean the area, wet the sunction cups, hold the mirror up, place the mirror while pushing the suction cups in, then "lock" the suction in by putting the mirror down. This creates a very strong hold. I have other suction cups that do the same thing, so I was glad to see this suction mechanism. My wife and I both shave in the shower, so I wanted a mirror that held two razors, which this does (of course, I am the only one that uses the mirror for shaving!). Lastly, price. For $11 and change, it is a great buy.
on July 7, 2014
Works well for lighter weight items. Installed two of them outside the glass shower wall to hold wet towels in the guest bathroom. They look like they were built in for the shower.. just wish they would hold more weight.. like larger wet towels. Update 7/20/2015 these plastic hooks (although they look great) have fallen off several times (onto tile) without any weight on them and both hooks that I purchased have broken and been thrown out after falling several times.
on April 16, 2013
I have had many shower mirrors. Most were too large and heavy and had too many unnecessary features like clocks, radios, etc. and required batteries. This mirror is just a mirror with 2 large suction cups. If you wipe it with a soapy washcloth before shaving, it stays fog free. It is lightweight and stays on the shower wall with no problem. The only issue I have with it is the slot for hanging razors is not designed for the Gillette Pro Glide. However, it will lay in the cradle between the mirror and slots without any problem. I definitely recommend it.
on August 29, 2017
Good quality but I have a standard gillette Mach three razor that does not fit into this hook cradle as expected . Seems simply to get this right but I guess it's nt.