Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 671 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 902 reviews
on August 14, 2015
I really enjoy using Maybelline products, and with the minimal amount of lashes I have-- mascara is vital! For a while I was using Maybelline Falsies, but decided to try Colossal. Overall, I would say I'm happy with the results. I've posted some photos for you to see for yourself.
review image review image
on February 9, 2017
I get the most compliments on my eyes. I have naturally long eyelashes and this is my favorite brand. It's thicker, which I need and goes on smoothly. I've been buying this brand for years, no need to spend $15 plus on mascara when this does the trick.
review image
on November 18, 2013
I have very straight lashes and curl them, but only waterproof mascara tends to hold my curl. They were out of stock of the waterproof version of this mascara, so I decided to try the non-waterproof.

This mascara has a natural-bristle brush that is quite large, about the length of my eye and pretty wide, but definitely not hard to use or control.

I usually apply one or two coats, depending on how I feel that day, curling between coats and after everything has dried.
(NO, I don't find that it damages my lashes.) I didn't find it clumping at all and separated as well as volumizes my lashes quite a bit. I find it's easy to create both a natural and more dramatic lash look with this, which is great. A+ for versatility :)

However, this mascara tends to flake just a bit when you wear it for an extended period of time.

Overall,

PROS:

-Pretty good lasting power
-Very affordable
-Great finish
-Doesn't clump at all

CONS:

-Flakes when worn too long
-Doesn't hold curl for more than a few hours (the waterproof version was amazing for me, though)
on July 20, 2016
I have very long, light brown eyelashes and love them BUT I want them to be full, too! This Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express mascara is PERFECT for achieving the volume I want. I usually use between 2-3 layers and my lashes look amazing! The black color is intense and is very dark. It's extremely easy to apply and it's easy to avoid clumps by wiping the extra product from the brush before applying it (like most mascaras). It dries quickly, stays put and it doesn't flake off or smudge (when dry). I have sensitive eyes that water sometimes and it hasn't caused me any irritations at all. This is my new go-to mascara - I no longer feel the need to use the waterproof that I clung to for years. I'm a big fan of Maybelline products and now I have another to add to my makeup collection! Maybelline, please don't discontinue this mascara!
on November 12, 2016
This is my favorite mascara of ALL TIME! I have used it for about 6 years now & any other mascara I have tried using is like a disappointment lol! For the price it is a great deal! I always used the glam black (not waterproof) & I always get compliments on my lashes! I used a pretty good amount of mascara nearly everyday & 1 will last me about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. Although everyone is different most people I have recommended this mascara to like it.
on August 29, 2016
It's my every day, go-to mascara! I've gone through at least 20 different brands/types of mascara in my life and this one is one of my favorites!
Pros:
- Price (duh!)
- Looks great and extends length and volume of eyelashes like no other! (Without going over-the-top. i.e good for any occasion)
- I haven't had any issues with skin irritation or difficulty in removing this mascara

Cons:
- None that I've experienced.
on January 19, 2017
I love this product! It's not clumpy and it applies very easily. And the best part is this is only five dollars! I highly recommend this product!
review image review image review image
on May 11, 2017
As a water-proof, black mascara without all the "bells and whistles" that hike up the price and expectations, this is perfect. I like the ease of application, the color is exactly what I want, it is absolutely water-proof/smudge-proof, lasts all day, and I have used Maybelline products for years.
on March 13, 2016
I'm half afraid to write this review because if I like something & say so the price gets jacked up and then it's not a good deal anymore . That being said, I have to be honest. I've gone through a ton of mascaras lately and this is the first one that I can honestly saw is good. I mean really good. I love it.
on March 10, 2017
This is my favorite mascara and I've tried many types. I used to use Clinique but I decided to branch out because of the outrageous price. This is affordable and works just as good if not better. I have tried so many trying to find one I liked and this one is my favorite.