Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 22, 2016
I used these cartridges when working with extremely (as in clouds of spores 20' in diameter) wood mulch, and they worked perfectly. I didn't have any residual mold flavor or ill effects in my lungs. I will certainly purchase these filters again. I use them with a 3M 6300 series respirator.
on February 11, 2017
I was doing some MIG welding and then some spray painting while wearing these for the first time. I didn't realize just how well it works, until I took off the mask and got hit in the face with dust and fumes. It was really remarkable the difference they make. No problems, and will absolutely be purchasing more of these in the future.
on March 9, 2017
I work with clay & when it dries there's always a lot of clay dust on the floor. This dust can permanently affect your lungs, just like smoking!
Never work with clay unless you have a respirator mask that uses these wonderful filters!
on November 15, 2016
These filters may have saved my life. I was living in an apartment with a hidden mold and VOC (volatile organic compounds) problem. My health was very badly affected by this but I could not move. So, I did a lot of remediation work and used these filters practically every day during the remediation.
on March 28, 2012
I'm not an expert in mask affairs but these appear to work for what I got them for. I haven't used them in extreme applications, but I did clean out my bagless vacuum cleaner extensively, and didn't sneeze once! How about that? They fit tightly onto the bayonet mounts on my 3M mask, however you have to be careful since you're holding the fabric of the filter while twisting it on. Don't tear it! These have Organic Vapor RELIEF, meaning for nuisance levels of organic vapors only. I don't know exactly how much that means, but I wouldn't use them in place of full organic vapor cartridges. There is another class of particulate filter that's meant to be fitted directly to the vapor cartridges. This type, however, will require something called the "502 Adapter" to attach to a cartridge. I made the latter choice since you can use these filters and the vapor cartridges separately, or together through use of the adapters if you wish. Just consider what you're going to use them for.
on July 23, 2014
I bought these because they not only block out particles perfectly but they do in fact keep odors out very well. I can't even smell the wood I'm sanding until I take my mask off. I don't usually wear a mask for yard work but I'm absolutely positive these would block out pollen and other allergens. I was also pleasantly surprised at how rigid they feel. I was worried they might be a little thin or fragile but that's not the case. It seems they will last a very long time.
on June 19, 2010
These are being sold in pairs, which was unclear
in the description at the time I purchased.
That makes TCP Global's total price about half that of others..

I have allergies but also claustrophobia
and dread wearing typical single-use masks.
However, after using these with 3M's 7503 for rounds of yard work,
instead of barely resisting tearing off a single-use mask,
I am almost reluctant to remove the 3M.
Much of that is thanks to the mask and its one-way valves,
but these filters are effective, low restriction
and impart little odor of their own.

If I also wash face and hair shortly after removing,
there are none of the usual burning eyes, sneezing, itching etc.

You will want to vacuum the filters to remove pollen, mold etc after use,
remove filters from and rinse out mask with water, then air dry.
on May 24, 2015
I'm doing mold removal in my basement and this is a necessity. I cannot smell the mold through the filter which is exactly its purpose-- that and making sure that I don't ruin my lungs as I try to restore order to a previously flooded basement. Follow the directions, change these out as needed and spend the money to protect your health, it is well worth it. Unlike cannisters that I had a few years ago, these are lightweight and effective.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 5, 2015
These are a must for welders and painters! I especially like these for welding and they fit under my welding helmet ... no problem!

A must if your welding on something with a galvanized coating!

I truely believe this will add years to your life if you weld for a living!
on December 23, 2013
I use these filters with the full face mask and they do an excellent job. My latest project was working in a very confined bathroom with the door closed to keep dust out of the other rooms. An angle grinder was used to cut the metal corner bead and drywall away from existing shower tile. When finished cutting, all of me was white with dust as was the shield of the mask. When I removed the mask, only the skin within the mask mask were natural skin tone. The mask and the filters performed superbly. I was breathing clean air for the entire project.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse