Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

• Customer reviews

on July 12, 2017
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I have very thin hair and I was initially concerned that this shampoo would make my hair limp. However, I am very pleased with the results achieved using these items. My hair has a pleasant scent, as well as excellent body and shine. I have also found that I do not need to use as much of the product as other hair shampoos and conditioners. The shampoo creates an abundance of lather and the conditioner works well with just one pump. Although, I use a shower comb with my conditioner which helps in evenly distributing the product throughout the hair.
on August 22, 2014
This smells amazing!! My boyfriend loves the scent as well. I use it in the fall & winter (to me it smells like fall or Christmas? haha weird, but my boyfriend agrees!) I first used this when we started dating, and it brings back memories. Plus he likes the smell (lightly) lingers on his pillows.

But to the product: my only complaint is it has sodium lauyrl sulfate. But besides that, it really does clean my scalp while moisturizing, which before this shampoo i never experienced before. I have thick (but thin individual hairs) curly/wavy, dark hair. I would completely recommend this, but do switch it out every 2-3 weeks to give your hair a break from the sulfates. (Thats what I do, & I love my hair when I use it.)
Seriously though, I love the smell.
on April 12, 2017
I bought this, along with the conditioner. The conditioner was FAKE, but this seems real. Unfortunately, my hair is so dry...I need to use both to know what is doing what.
VINE VOICEon November 25, 2012
I wrote this (almost) same review on the shampoo, since I bought both at the same time as a "set":

I saw this conditioner (and shampoo) in the local CVS and it's about $20 there, but was able to purchase it through Amazon for near half the price (but not including shipping-still it was cheaper through Amazon), though I have to say, if I couldn't find it for less than $20 I'd be sorely tempted to buy it anyway --aw dang it all, yes, I would buy it anyway!

First, the scent: it's strong at first, but not in an unpleasant way, but I become more acclimated to the scent and came to enjoy it more. Reminds me of a softer "sweeter" incense - exotic and somehow relaxing.

You don't need a lot of the conditioner, and my bottle is lasting me quite a while (I always run out of shampoo before the conditioner).

I have fine hair that's sometimes prone to oiliness, but the conditioner does not weight it down and works well with my hair type. And when I blow it dry, it's soft and shiny and just the hint of scent lingers -- GMR has commented more than once on how nice my hair smells.

I'm almost out of the shampoo and running low on the conditioner (I'm writing this months after I bought them both from Amazon), and will be certainly buying more, and in fact, it is one of my all-time favorite shampoos and conditioners. I do sometimes use another project just to switch it up, but am always happy when it's the Agadir's turn, and I really can tell the difference between products.

Friends have said my hair is shiny and healthy, so perhaps this shampoo and conditioner is part of the reason why. You won't be disappointed.
on May 3, 2017
I have used both shampoos by this brand. I love them both. They have a nice smell, and do not leave my hair feeling greasy, oily, or dry. A few of my family members have used it when spending the night, and they bought it for their house too. Definitely worth the money.
My favorite shampoo. Ever! It smells nice, it leaves my hair feeling Uber clean and soft. It's a bit more expensive, but totally worth it. I have purchased this a few times now and I'm not even tempted to try something else. That's saying a LOT for me!
on July 26, 2017
This shampoo and conditioner are wonderful and the smell is so so so nice. I even bought the oil and hair spritz to continue the scent. I get more compliments on how good my hair smells!! My hair is in great shape from using this. My daughter (22 yrs old) loved both products so much that I bought her both for her own shower.

I can see the improvement in my hair in the first month!

Shipping was fast. Both bottles came wrapped very well. There was no leakage at all. Will buy again. Definitely!
on June 21, 2017
This shampoo is amazing! It smells wonderful and I have found no need for conditioner. I have always had knots in my hair with other shampoo and conditioner, but not with Agadir. I was hesitant to make the first purchase because of the price, but the shampoo is thick, so no need to use a large amount. There are 4 people that use it in our household and we only use about a bottle per month.
on January 28, 2017
I've have a super super long, color treated hair, way past my bottom. My hair used to constantly get tangled up. Lately, I had been becoming sick and tired of struggling to brush my hair. But with this shampoo my hair doesn't severely tangled up anymore, very easy to brush, very smooth. Also, it smells wonderful. Give it a try.
on October 30, 2017
Smells AMAZING!!!! I have used it 3 times but I can already tell a difference in how my hair feels! It's a quality product and the price on Amazon is great! Will buy again!!!