Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 3, 2014
We were directed to Science Diet when the vet believed that her "flatulence" was the result of what she was eating ... Mighty Dog. While we raised her on Mighty Dog, we were amazed that Science Diet seemed to better agree with her GI system. As much as the product seems to love her, I just wish it were more cost-effective. She eats twice a day, and the best price I've ever found is $1 a can ... pretty steep. I just wish Hill's could do something about it.
Enthusiast: Petson January 4, 2015
My 12 yr old Dachshund absolutely devoured it. Guess it's a hit! Then again she's really not too picky when it comes to food since she will eat almost anything that is edible... Since Hill's Science came highly recommended, I switched to this high quality dog food and have not had a problem since. My Misty has lots of energy and her health had overall improved since we cut down on human food. Yes, highly recommend this Brand.
on November 13, 2015
Actually, my 17.33 year old dachshund loves it. He's been eating dry Science Diet for many years, but lately he's started to have trouble with the dry, so I switched to this. He gobbles it down very fast so it looks like he really likes it. I break it up into very small pieces so he won't have difficulty chewing (he's lost a few teeth in his old age.) I recommend this food for very elderly dogs who can't handle the dry stuff anymore.
on September 14, 2017
Product great, Think I will need to change either delivery date or order two. I get panicky when I get low. Like now.my order wont be here til tues. Had to buy several large cans to fill in til small cans arrive.
on November 22, 2017
Our Peek-A- Poo who is very finicky loves this product.
on July 25, 2017
Happy dog. We mix with kibble food to keep teeth clean.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 4, 2014
My small dog used to like it a lot. But my last order in July 2014 is different. When I open the can no good beef smell and my dog would not eat it. Now I do not know what to do with the 24 cans. In the mean time I need to find something that my dog might like.
on May 21, 2017
Fast delivery, dogs love this food
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 7, 2017
Dang. Should have got the a/d one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2017
My small dogs love this food.