Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on February 25, 2017
We have the most annoying toy yorkie in the world. He is getting very old and has lost most of his teeth in the past couple years so we have tried out different soft foods for him and this one has really turned him even more annoying (which I didn't think was possible). He is literally obsessed with this science diet dog food. When we let him out in the morning to potty he starts yelping after about 5 seconds bc he wants in so he will get fed. Also around dinner time he starts his annoying whine and will pace around in circles until you feed him his dinner. Sure the dog food is amazing and is perfect for him but It's made him a little hog that only thinks about food all day everyday and doesn't seem to be happy unless his eating. If it were up to him he would eat 10 cans a day and weigh 50 lbs. Also, he prefers the chicken and barley over the chicken and veggies.
on November 17, 2013
The last two deliveries have arrived with very damaged cans. It is obvious the cans were damaged before packaging. It looks like the damaged cans were collected, repackaged and then sent to me, because every can was damaged in a different place. It makes me wonder if subscribe and save is a way to sell damaged goods. I would never buy these cans at the store. I am rethinking all of my subscribe and save deliveries.
on April 3, 2014
We were directed to Science Diet when the vet believed that her "flatulence" was the result of what she was eating ... Mighty Dog. While we raised her on Mighty Dog, we were amazed that Science Diet seemed to better agree with her GI system. As much as the product seems to love her, I just wish it were more cost-effective. She eats twice a day, and the best price I've ever found is $1 a can ... pretty steep. I just wish Hill's could do something about it.
on January 4, 2015
My 12 yr old Dachshund absolutely devoured it. Guess it's a hit! Then again she's really not too picky when it comes to food since she will eat almost anything that is edible... Since Hill's Science came highly recommended, I switched to this high quality dog food and have not had a problem since. My Misty has lots of energy and her health had overall improved since we cut down on human food. Yes, highly recommend this Brand.
on November 13, 2015
Actually, my 17.33 year old dachshund loves it. He's been eating dry Science Diet for many years, but lately he's started to have trouble with the dry, so I switched to this. He gobbles it down very fast so it looks like he really likes it. I break it up into very small pieces so he won't have difficulty chewing (he's lost a few teeth in his old age.) I recommend this food for very elderly dogs who can't handle the dry stuff anymore.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 4, 2014
My small dog used to like it a lot. But my last order in July 2014 is different. When I open the can no good beef smell and my dog would not eat it. Now I do not know what to do with the 24 cans. In the mean time I need to find something that my dog might like.
on May 21, 2017
Fast delivery, dogs love this food
on June 19, 2017
My small dogs love this food.
on May 10, 2017
I have an eleven year old Yorkshire Terrier that has a sensitive stomach. He loves this food and always seems to do well on it.
on June 4, 2016
My dog loves this food! She is a 10 year old Chihuahua that has been eating Science Diet since I got her at 2 mos old. She is a happy healthy pup. This food is really great for them.