Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
VINE VOICEon February 22, 2006
Bookended by one of the best modern era Disney songs, "Strangers Like Me" and the timeless "When You Wish Upon A Star," this collection from Disney is definitely worth the money. It includes some of the best songs that you and your children have ever heard. Whether or not you've seen all of the films represented here, it's a good bet that you will recognize most of these songs.

I won't waste much time going into a lengthy explanation of the disc, just know that it has songs on it that range from "Snow White" and "Sleeping Beauty" to "Tarzan" and "The Lion King." Personal favorites include the aforementioned tunes, "I Wan'na Be Like You," "Circle of Life," and "Heigh-Ho."

Also, special attention needs to be given to "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" from "Song of the South." I was lucky enough to see this wonderful film back in the 80's when it was re-released in theaters. To this day, it is one of my favorite films of all time. Unfortunately, Michael Eisner and other suits up at Disney felt that this particular film would be deemed offensive by most folks these days. Due to this ignorance, Eisner and Co. have robbed today's youth of a wonderful film. Fortunately for us, the Eisner era has come to an end and it has been rumored that "Song of the South" will finally get the DVD treatment at the end of this year to celebrate its sixtieth anniversary. Thanks for finally waking up Disney.

Highly recommended album. It deserves to be in music lover's collection.
on May 17, 2017
love it
on November 24, 2009
We bought volume 1 and 2. The only problem is that our kids (1 and 3 girls) want to listen to this ALL the time. Well, that's not true...they flip flop between Volume 1 and 2 all the time. Anyway, the girls like most of the contemporary songs and sometimes want us to skip past the older "movie" songs, but for the most part every song is great. As an old-timer, I enjoy hearing the old songs too. So, you cannot go wrong with volumes 1 and 2. Not sure if boys would like it, but I'm guessing they would too. Well worth the money for long trips (tons better listening to this music than some of the annoying CDs being put out for toddlers) and for short trips as well. One more thing, these are all the original songs, i.e. the music isn't redone by some other artist. Not all of the Disney CDs are like this. Be sure you know what you are getting for artists if you get other Disney CDs. Finally, shipping was very quick too. (P.S. this is the exact same review I made for Volume 2 as well.)
on November 23, 2016
Excellent music and songs. I ordered volume two and three after listening to this CD. Worth every penny
on November 1, 2016
My grandkids love it. It has most of the Disney hits on it. Price is good and delivery was very good.
on January 28, 2013
This CD is a Keeper. My 3-year-old daughter asks to listen to it every time we ride in the car. I love listening to her try to belt out the tunes even though she does not know all the words. The songs also are pleasing to me as I'm a fan of Disney movies as well. The CD contains newer songs as well as songs from the classic movies. I would rather listen to this over B-I-N-G-O or Old McDonald.
on September 20, 2016
CD was in great condition! Kids love the songs on here, they sing along to them, and it is requested daily.
on January 9, 2017
I am pleased with this sound track. It has a lot of songs that I enjoy listening to.
on April 5, 2017
All the songs are listed not all of them play.
on February 29, 2016
I bought this and vol2 for my daughter who loves Disney movies. she keeps in the car along with her son's favorite DJ hits.