Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 9, 2012
I love these red, white, and blue solar lights, which I purchased in October but put up in May. However, even after properly charging them and later changing the battery, only the red lights remain illluminated. Due to the fact that I didn't use them until after the winter, it is too late to return them, which is a disappointment.
on July 7, 2014
I used these to decorate my garden gate for July 4th. These were just the perfect size. We have lots of sun here in the desert southwest so my lights are charged every day and they stay lit for a long time. They come on when it gets dark and are still glowing when I go to bed. Please make them in more colors for different holidays including white ones.
on August 13, 2014
the button to turn it on was hard to tell if it was on or off. Tried it many different ways and it never worked. Wasted my money and disappointed with item. Of course, what can you expect for that amount!!??
on July 2, 2014
Ended up ordering three sets of these lights and returned 2 sets as neither one worked, and the one set that I did end up keeping, now only half the lights work. Won't be ordering this brand ever again.
on July 17, 2013
we love at night to see the red white and blue for the playhouse that is new for the kids. we didn't get them in time for the 4th, but they are just as bright today as they were on the 10th. great item, and would buy more, when these go out.
on June 5, 2014
If I could give ZERO stars, I would. Never worked properly. Customer service took 4 months to get back to me...way to little TO LATE. Would never buy "Flipo" again.
on July 8, 2014
These bright patriotic colored lights worked beautifully after hanging them on my canopy shade. I didn't see the on/off button until the third night though.
on October 25, 2016
They never worked but I threw the box out so I couldn't return them. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0035FUXV8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_22
on December 7, 2012
Works really well with our sunshine stays on all night with no issues, only wish was that they were a bit bigger and a bit longer
on July 5, 2013
I love the colors. My only complaint is that they come on too early and do not last as long as all of my white strands of light.