Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chuggington StackTrack Zephie
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Price:$7.22+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 3, 2014
My 4 year old son is a HUGE Chuggington fanatic! One of his favorite characters is Zephie. Two years ago ago he received this train, along with one of the Chuggington Stack Tracks and several other Stack Track trains, as a Christmas present. The train is very well made and durable--my son is not the least bit gentle with his toys and Zephie is still in excellent condition! The upper portion is made of metal, while the wheels and wheel mount are made of some type of hard plastic. There are connectors at both the front and the back, allowing Zephie to attach to other trains at both ends. The train pulls from the wheel mount and rotates on it's center axis just like the real Zephie on the show! The My son loves this train. He plays with it and his other Chuggington trains almost daily. FYI, if you have wooden tracks you should know that these trains are too narrow to allow the wheels to sit within the grooves of those tracks--although that does not deter my son from using them with his wooden railway. LOL Because of it's small size, this train is so convenient to take along when traveling (along with an assortment of other trains and die cast cars!)
on May 25, 2011
These Chuggington toys are so well designed. I used them on my son's actual birthday cake expecting them to be dinky, and they turned out to be study, very nicely painted and accented, and durable. I will be getting the rest of the set as well as some tracks to replace our Thomas toys. Chuggington is totally the new 'Thomas'. :) LOVE IT!

Also, specific to Zephie, she actually lifts up and turns around, making cranking noises, like the animated character does. SO well designed. My children LOVE this one!
on February 29, 2012
This toy accurately is the smallest Chugger, as opposed to the super sized wooden and interactive pieces. It has 6 wheels which is nice. It is die cast and lifts and spins, can face both directions. The spining arm also clicks. The train connectors a flexible and fit together well. Not compatable with wooden railway and cannot pull interactive pieces. Can be pulled however. The paint will eventually chip on the edges with aggressive play. Otherwise almost indestructable.
on August 31, 2015
Good quality, but smaller than other stack track trains. It is also raises, which I was not expecting. Good product and would recommend. Just make sure you know it is small, and the train itself moves up and down on the bottom connector piece.
on December 6, 2013
Our son has a lot of the Stack Track and really enjoys playing with them for hours at a time. All trains are well made and very durable. This is a good product. My son will play for hours with these trains. These don't work on traditional wooden train tracks.
on March 3, 2012
My 3 year old loves Chuggington's. I like that Zephie rises and rotates just like on the show. I hadn't even realized it did that until my son showed me. My son takes several chuggers with him whenever we leave the house. This die cast construction and seems like it will be very durable. I wish that they were a little larger and would work on his wooden railway. I know that there is another Chuggington line that is made for the wooden railway as a well as a third line that is the interactive series; it's just a lot of extra money.
on November 20, 2011
i love this little train! she is just like the show! do note: she will not fit on wooden train tracks, and depending on your child age, can be hard to put back down. my 3 year old has has her 3 weeks and he is just starting to really get the hang on putting her up and down. she is really cute and fits in with all the other trains we have.
on April 7, 2013
good quality toy... not cheap plastic. Holds up to my son crashing them into other trains and toys he has. No paint chipping, no broken parts (yet) and he loves to play with them....
on July 26, 2014
My son loves the series and is collecting the trains, he loves this one and plays with it often, it has held up great between a 4 year old and a 2 year old it still looks like the day it came out of the package, very well made!
on December 30, 2012
This was purchased for 3 year old great nThis arrived on time, in excellent condition, and with great packaging.ephew as an addition to his condition. He played with it as soon as it was unwrapped.