Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on September 18, 2017
Works ok. My seven year old grandson uses it.. The targets do not go down every time they are hit, but maybe that is because you must have a direct hit to knock it over. It does catch the plastic bb's so that's a huge plus.
on May 31, 2016
Perfect! When you hit the third target, they all pop back up again so it's an incentive to aim well! Works well and worth it so your child will aim at targets rather than other kids!
on July 22, 2017
I searched for bb gun targets b/c we were getting my son a bb gun for his birthday. I should have read better. Not going to work for that. He shoots at it with his nerf guns (brotherly competition) and it doesn't usually knock the targets down. It's cool how it works though if you had the right gun. when the small one is knocked they all pop back up.
on January 20, 2017
this may be cheap but its a great idea and a fun toy mine is still in its perfect condition and working great i also had no problem putting this product together!i use airsoft guns and bb guns on mine and have not broken any! their are spare targets with it and it gave ideas as to how to make the product in diffurent ways...i like this product and think its worth purchasing it is fun !
on August 31, 2017
It is ok if you use a low power air gun, otherwise the targets get destroyed after a couple of shots
on March 27, 2014
I've only had it for a few days and I already regret buying it, it's a fight to put the mesh netting on I ended up tearing the Connors and it doesn't even save that many shots do to the fact that the targets are too hard so when you hit it you have a 98% chance of it bouncing back at you. Along with this it's really small so along with the small targets you have a small window to shoot at so I suggest having good aim. I recommended buying paper targets mesh netting or Styrofoam and setting up a target that way, I did this after a could l couple mags shot at this crappie target. Finally the "resetting" targets is just if you hit the target on the left all of them pop back up again even though they weren't down that far.
on September 19, 2017
Great little target for the price!
on September 3, 2015
This is a pretty fun little target, and I don't regret buying it at all just because it was really cheap. It's mostly my fault for not paying more attention to the dimensions but the target is a lot smaller than I expected. It is good for airsoft pellets, but doesn't handle C02 steel bb shooting very well. We still use it when we are somewhere that it is prefered that the amo is contained, but it's funner to shoot a box or something. Fun for kids and airsoft. Quality is a 3/5
on September 20, 2017
Fun but lots of ricochets
on December 31, 2015
This is a piece of Junk! I bought this thinking that it will catch all my BBs but it is USELESS!!! This might be good if you are using a nerf gun or a bb gun that has less than 150fps. I have a KJW M9 full metal and the BBs always bounces back out when I hit the target. Using green gas, not even CO2. Waste of money, i made my own box to catch/stop BBs. Only used it a couple of times, and is now collecting dust in my garage