Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on July 3, 2014
I took these out to go scouting a couple of weeks ago and I loved them. The covers kept all of the dust out from riding on the ATV's and they were very easy to focus. The cover for the top of the binoculars is not as snug as the bottom and comes off easily but it doesn't bother me at all. I just threaded the strings to attach the binoculars to my harness through the lens cover on top so I wouldn't lose it. Very crisp and clear images, even in low-light situations.
on August 2, 2017
The binoculars themselves are wonderful, however the 10X is usually unnecessary and a little too much magnification. They are a little tough to focus because of this. Overall, the exact same binocular in a camo 8X model in my opinion is just about the perfect pair you could ask for.
on January 5, 2016
Nice binoculars. Purchased for my husband as a Christmas gift. He was happy with the distance he could see through them, and commented that they were well within the range he needed to view moose across the river on our property, which is a fair distance away. Only difficulty is the lens covers don't seem to stay in place very well. Other than that, would recommend for a fair priced binocular.
on October 26, 2015
The clarity of these glasses are top notch and they are well built. I am very satisfied I bought these even though I had to send the first pair back due to the prisms being out of alignment. Amazon quickly sent another pair and they are superb. If I was being picky I would like to have them to be a little lighter in weight. I recommend the buy though especially for the price
on October 18, 2016
These are working really well so far. Much better than some of the other bushnell binoculars I've purchased in the past. Price is really good as well. only ended up spending about $90 for these compared to the $60 or $70 I spent at K-mart on the generic bushnells.
on January 3, 2017
Bought these for my son-in-law, for Xmas. He was very pleased w the gift. Was too late in the season for a field trial, but they should perform ok, in dense MI woods, where ranges are short (40-50 yds, max).
on March 31, 2017
Ok
on July 22, 2016
Excellent binoculars for the money. Good low light view and clear lenses. I've used these recreationally as well as for hunting. Very satisfied with the product!
on February 9, 2017
My fiance loves these. He uses for hunting. They aren't as heavy as we anticipated which is a good thing.
on March 2, 2016
Awesome! Work great and used them all during Hunting Season. I have since been using them on my boat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.