Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

100%

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on January 2, 2014
I am pushing 80 and have been cutting steaks all of my life. These Shun knives are extremely sharp and smooth. They make most any steak feel like a Wagyu #5. Sometimes I even take them out to dinner when I plan to order steak.

This is the first, and likely the last, review I have ever written. . I have no affiliation with anyone - this is being written because these knives are flat out wonderful. If you want a great knife, you just found it.

Shun makes lots of knives including other steak knives which cost less. I've never tried them.
on June 20, 2012
Earlier this year we purchased a few Shun knives to replace a Wusthof set we received as a wedding gift 10+ years ago. We loved the Shun style so much but it took several months of convincing before getting the steak knives, given the price... but I am glad we made the investment.
on December 28, 2013
Got this as a Christmas present. They are so sleek looking and super sharp. Am trying them out on a steak tonight. Used them with Christmas duck.

Love the knife.

LD
on May 1, 2012
Never in a milion years did I ever think my housemate would pay $371 for 4 steak knives yet alone buying the 7 peice knife set that is excellent. although we are having a slight problem with the kitchen shears I know they stand by their product and will replace as soon as I call.

The steak knives will be around and still going strong after 20+ years!
66 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.