Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2016
Well worth the $$. The box is the perfect size.
688 helpful votes
689 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
on January 11, 2017
I'm doing this review to help you pick the right size, specially for big dog owners.I was a little worried about the size I should get. I get the 48" for my 2 Weimaraners (80 pounds female and 92 pounds male). Perfect fit for their size! They love it!
296 helpful votes
297 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on October 13, 2014
Bought two, one for my 65lb Shepard mix and one for my 75lb boxer and they both love it!! Great investment for a great price!!
452 helpful votes
453 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 19, 2016
Just here to let people know that I washed this in the washing machine on the hottest setting and then put it in the dryer on the hottest setting and it came out fine. In case anyone is wondering. It says only wash cold but washing it hot worked for me. I washed it hot because my dog got sick and vet told me to wash all her bedding on the hot setting.
299 helpful votes
300 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on December 30, 2014
I've bought three of these. Two last year and one this year. All three different sizes. The first two worked out fine. My Jack Russell Terrier loves hers. She's slept on it for a year now and she sleeps on it today. As far as I know, the other bed has held up too. I got it for my Miniature Pincher but she decided she wanted to go to the bathroom on it, so before she soiled it up too badly I gave it to my mother for her dogs to use. The latest bed is the one I have a problem with. I bought it for my 50-ish pound American Staffordshire Terrier. I thought it'd be a great bed for him. He's a dog that likes a lot of comfort. And as far as he's concerned, I do think that he likes it. The problem I have with the bed is that it's going flat. I bought it on December 7th and it's now December 30th. I never would have expected a bed to flatten out so quickly. The middle of it where he lays the most barely has any cushion left (as you can see in the picture). If I didn't have an older bed underneath, I don't know that it'd be very comfortable for him.

Now I'm not really sure what to think about this. My other two beds haven't gone flat. Is it because he's a bigger dog and weighs more? Maybe. The bed itself is very soft, with a medium amount of cushion. It has little grippers on the bottom, so not to slide on hardwood or tiled flooring. I liked the beds I got last year, but because of what happened with the one this year, I have to knock off a couple of stars. It doesn't seem like the bed holds up very long for a big dog that sleeps on it daily.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
323 helpful votes
324 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on October 30, 2016
My dog loves this bed. He's a 50 lb american bulldog. This is the first bed (out of many) that he hasn't torn to shreds. It's a nice color and the beddin can be easily taken off and thrown in the washer. I think I will be a larger one when this one wears out or if my dog gets any bigger. So far he doesn't mind the size at all. 😆
54 helpful votes
55 helpful votes
on August 9, 2014
My dog was laying on his new bed before I had fully gotten it out of the box! Instant cozy appeal to my King Charles Cavalier - he knew anything this soft had to be for him.
166 helpful votes
167 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 6, 2017
I bought this for my puppies large crate he is growing into. He did not like it (he seems to prefer hard cold surfaces). He scratched at, bit it, and eventually pushed it to the side to sleep on the bottom of the crate.(there was no damage caused by all the puppy abuse) But I enjoyed sitting on it, so soft and comfy, so I had my cat give it a whirl and she loves it. She started purring and kneading it the first time she laid down on it. My other dog also seemed to enjoy it before I gave it to the cat (don't worry she has her own bed already and now the cat doesn't take over it anymore).
1 helpful vote
on October 18, 2016
Don't buy this bed if you are looking for an extremely soft and padded bed for a dog. That's not a good use case for it. If you are looking for something to place on a couch or chair to keep animal hair off of it then it works great for that. It actually IS soft, but it's barely padded. It honestly feels like it's full of air.

I bought it for my old scraggly six pound cat so I don't think I need to worry about losing what little padding it does have anytime soon. I have a shelf on my desk that she kept knocking my stuff off of so she could get up there and lay down and stay out of the way of the dogs. I ended up removing all of my pictures from that shelf and putting a little fleece blanket up there for her. She loved it! The only issue is that the blanket would fall off every time she jumped down, it was too slick for the wood surface.

So what do I do? Well I measure the shelf and come on amazon to find a bed to fit the shelf. This cat is spoiled. This bed is the perfect size for my shelf and she really loves laying on it.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on April 2, 2015
For the price- you can't beat it. I was really surprised with the quality of this pad. It's exactly the right measurements to fit into my dog's hard plastic carrier and provides just enough cushioning to ease his laying down. It's not luxury (for those looking for that, they should again look at the price), but it's perfect to soften up a hard plastic floor. The "fur" like fabric is a soft texture, easily vacuums. Shortly after receiving I was in Petsmart and browsing the doggie bed-inserts and something that felt exactly the same was going for $28! When I throw this on the back-seat of my car, he is more inclined to lay down on it for long car rides. I won't leave home without it now!

Would recommend this to anyone with a small dog (12lbs or less?) looking for an insert for their travel cage, or a nice little "travel bed" to throw anywhere and soften up a hard floor.
3 helpful votes