Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 14, 2012
the bed is as described. i ordered the 43-inch and it is large enough for my 40 pound beagle mix to lay fully stretched out, a bit too large for my dog. the shearling material is nice and soft, and easy to remove with a zipper. however the cushion is extremely thin, i could feel through to the floor with one finger. i expected a thicker cushion for the price. i will be returning this.
on March 31, 2012
We got the bed yesterday and right off I want to say it was shipped very quickly. We were so excited to get it and to see Dane's (9 month old Choc Lab, weighs 100 lbs)reaction. We weren't disappointed!! As soon as we were pulling it from the box he knew it was for him and got very excited. We put it on the floor and he went right to it, took a smell, then climbed right in! Of course we went to him and his tail was just a wagging and he gave me and my husband big kisses as if he was saying "thank you." Dane is a very large puppy and we were slightly worried the bed would not be big enough. But he fits and even with a little extra room. He seems to love being cushioned from all sides and the secure feeling it gives him. We had so much fun with him in it last night, playing with toys, rubbing his belly and getting kisses. I highly recommend this bed and so does Dane!! Here's a link to a picture of him in the bed:
[...]
Wish I knew how to put the picture here in my review but if you can, I don't know how. But if you go to the link you will see just how wonderfully he fits and how happy he looks. This bed is perfect!!

Here's a video from last night playing with Dane in his new bed...please excuse the darkness but you will see how much fun he is having!
review image
on May 22, 2017
Please with the quality of product. The walls are a bit high for my pup to prop his chin on the edge. I have another one (unknown brand) that I was trying to find a replica of when I bought this. The edges were lower on that one. Overall he still loves it!
on August 18, 2017
Bought this for my 10 year old dachshund girl. I put a small washable kennel cushion in the bottom and one her thick fleece blanket for snuggling. She can burrow in and be as cozy as she wants. She loves it.
on April 30, 2015
I put another small seat cushion in the bottom so our cat Nemo could put his chin over the edge when he lazily snoozes and it is his favorite sleeping area among many. Since he likes to sleep around in different places we also have a few "Quiet Time Fleece Crate Mats" strategically placed around the house as well. Of course he often chooses weird other places to nap but I guess that's just how cats are. Our's is a 2yr old rescue indoor/outdoor neutered male tabby. BTW, he looks so sweet we love to see him curled up or sprawled out, so soothing and comfortable for us both!
review image
on June 21, 2017
Nice foam bed with zip-off cover. The cover washes well and is easy to put back on. I have five of these. Each zipper works well and the cover is not so tight that it is a struggle to get on and off.
on September 10, 2017
I ordered two of the exact same bed, one red one blue but they are different spaces and sizes. I have a 70 lb and 100 lb dogs and ordered the 43". They fit nicely in each of their beds.
on September 28, 2015
Put this on my chest-o-drawers as my cat likes to sleep near me at times. He's welcome to sleep in the bed but rarely does. I think I toss and turn too much. Anyhow the first time I put Kraken the Bengal in it showing him that it was his he held his head high with as much of a grin that a cat can make and proceeded to kneed with all four paws. I've never seen a cat do that. The 20" is ok for him as he likes to curl up into a ball. I'll probably get one more, but the next larger size. As he is still growing. If it helps anyone decide inside is about 13x10 if your pet likes to stretch out you may want to opt for a larger bed.
on August 17, 2017
This is cheap foam not anything like memory foam. My dogs like it, but it won't last long and should be priced lower.
on May 26, 2017
After 4 months and the inside of bed is tearing and had to throw it away. My Schnauzer did like this bed very much

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.