Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 29, 2012
Bought this costume for my son for Halloween -and it was a great fit! It comes with a cheapie little mask, but my son added his own talking Iron Man helmet, chest plate and other accessories to transform into the Ultimate Iron Man! Costume fits well, stood up to a trip through the washing machine, and the Velcro closures on the back stayed put! I'd recommend this costume especially for its reasonable price and durability.
on November 5, 2010
Product as pictured. My seven year-old daughter is an Iron Man fan and loves it. She is tall for her age; this costume fits her ok.

Although we have not had any issues, durability is probably typical of most kid's costumes. Fabric is that thin stuff that kid's printed halloween costumes are made of. Mask is a simple plastic molding. Still, my daughter is not concerned with the fabric. She just wants to be Iron Man, and has fun with this.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 14, 2015
My Grandson had a really good time playing with this costume, other than they are not made for hard play.
on July 2, 2016
Kids loved the costume, fit well and held up nicely.
on December 3, 2013
Costume came with runs and threads hanging off of it. My child loves it but quality is not there. Sizing is on the small side. so I would go one size up. Mask is cheap plastic and an elastic band.
on November 24, 2012
Just ordered this for a dress up Avenger's Birthday party. Risked standard mail delivery ordering on Sunday/Monday. It arrived on Friday (day of the party and three days before the anticipated delivery date) and that was with Thanksgiving in the middle of the week. Suit seems more durable than what I've bought at Walmart. Mask is the cheap plastic mask that cracks easily but that's what we expected. My son was thrilled and suit met our need, budget and delivery date. So glad I didn't pay for two day shipping!!
on August 2, 2012
We gave this to my son as a birthday present, and he loved it immediately. The chest thing (comic book guru's can tell you what Tony Stark's power source is called) glows in the dark. He went nuts when he saw that!
2 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2013
I bought this stupidly thinking my 4 year old could get more than one use out of it. The fabric is extremely thin, and it has begun to fray and "run" like a pair of panty hose. He's only worn it a handful of times. Disappointing to say the least.
on February 2, 2016
Smaller than i thought
on May 30, 2013
Considering my 5-year-old daughter takes this costume off only to bathe and go to school (and that is because she's forced), this costume was worth every penny. Even though the fabric is a bit thin, it is still a better quality costume than anything I found in a regular store. I've been able to sneak it into the washer a few times, and it has held up remarkably well. Highly recommended.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.