Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon 25% off select Graco products

Showing 1-10 of 555 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 10, 2011
I saw the styles and liked them. I was VERY worried about the heel height because I don't walk in heels much and I am not a skinny girl. Well, got the shoes today, put them on and didn't want to take them off!!! They feel sooooooooooo good!!! I got the natural with brown and I am about to buy the dark blue/natural fabric ones. I am going to recommend to ALL of my friends. I am also going to check if Nine West has any other shoes that are similar!!!

@August 13, 2011.

Got the blue and they are even prettier and nicer in person!!!! Love 'em!!!! Husband thinks they are sexy too. Can't get better than that!
on April 19, 2010
Way too narrow. Unless you have unusually skinny feet, these shoes are too uncomfortable to wear. No longer willing to suffer to look good! Too bad, because the shoe is great looking.
on January 20, 2011
I read all the reviews of these shoes about how comfortable they were and was soo looking forward to them. But they were AWFUL. It hurt just to try to slip my foot in for the first time and after 5 minutes of wearing them around the house, I couldn't stand it anymore and printed out the return slip. The angle of these heels puts tremendous pressure on the toes, which are jammed into a fairly narrow vee. I can't imagine what my feet would have felt like after wearing these for a day. Agony. I'm very disappointed.
33 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2011
The Rocha is a great shoe, fit is good but I wear half size smaller than normal in this shoe, I have eight pairs in different colors and all fit and wear well.
on October 5, 2010
I bought this style (in the chololate brown) for a wedding. The first day I wore them for 16 hours! They are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned! I usually wear a 7, but the store clerk suggested I buy a 6.5 and put a gel insert to keep my foot in place. I now want to buy this shoe in every color!
on December 8, 2012
I love these shoes, I have 4 pair in different colors. This is my second black pair because I wore my other ones all the time. I always buy a half size smaller in Nine West because the 7 is a little too big, the 61/2 is snug at first, but they stretch a little and are perfect! These shoes go with everything, skirts, dresses, pants, jeans! They're great. Highly recommend.
on April 17, 2013
I love Nine West. Love them - they make fantastic shoes.

I bought these originally in a 9 (I always wear a 9). Had to exchange them for an 8 1/2. No worries there, Amazon was great about free return shipping, sent me out a new pair ASAP. Great.

My issue is with the shoe itself. I work in corporate America, so I live in suits and heels. I buy a new pair of black heels probably once a year, because I wear them so much, I expect them to get worn out. But to be unwearable after 3 months? I ordered this Mid-december, and it was the beginning of January by the time I got a pair that fit.

From January to now, these shoes have fallen apart.

From a design point of view, the shoe is great. Small platform, but high enough that it lends the shoe some sexiness, but not so tall that they're impossible to walk in. Padded toe box, and at the ball of the foot. All good things.

Bad things?

Sole started separating from the toe on the 30th day I'd owned them. The "leather" has been peeling off the heel since day 1 - everything the shoe touches "dings" it. I've tried to color in the spots Pretty Woman style with a black sharpie, but they just keep getting bigger. There's a worn spot in the right sole where the ball of my foot rests that's worn straight through to the rubbery part of the insole. It's like I can see my shoe's guts. After 3 months! The seam holding the "leather" upper to the inside of the right shoe has come undone, so the shoe is literally coming apart. After 3 months! (Have I mentioned it's BS that these only lasted 3 months?)

Overall, skip these. Get something sturdier. These are literally falling apart where I stand.
on September 29, 2015
I love these shoes! My favorite pair! Revised review, I have worn these shoes once and yes they fit well and feel good. However, when I put them on the first time I did not really look at the shoes as I expected it to be one pair of shoes. I took them out last night to wear today and upon inspection found that although there were similarities, these were two foot of different shoes. I contacted the seller and sent the photo (attached) and all they could say is that the time has expired for returns.
review image
on October 25, 2016
These black pumps were moderately ok. I purchased these with the intention of wearing these for long hours each day for conventions, usually on concrete floors with a thin layer of carpeting over them. The shoe itself was far more comfortable that I could have ever expected, or hoped for. They fit true to size, and don't pinch your toes at all. I did eventually purchase a gel insole, simply to give my legs and knees a break due to the extended periods of time I had to wear these. They held up well enough - however after only a few months of owning these, the black "leather" started peeling off the shoe where the sole meets the leather. These were never worn outside, and aside from normal walking, they did not endure any brutal conditions that should have caused this deterioration. Not sure if the Nine West quality has taken a dip in recent years, but I was disappointed that these didn't hold up better for a longer period of time. I would still recommend these heels if you're just looking for a comfortable, classic black pump to add to your collection. :)
on January 17, 2011
I bought this shoe in suede brown to give a little edge to my style. Love them, comfortable but had to order them a 1/2 size bigger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question