Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 250 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 270 reviews
on January 22, 2017
This storage/travel bag is awesome!!! I waited quite a while to purchase this because I could not fathom the idea of spending $40 on a bag just to store my Margaritaville maker. So my maker sat on the kitchen counter for a few months before I finally gave in and realized that the price most likely won't be going down anytime soon. SO.....reluctantly bought it because I wanted this huge but awesome product off of my counter. THIS BAG IS GREAT!!!! This bag came in such a huge box. I was wondering why the box was so big - I mean - it's only a storage bag, right? NOT! For any of you out there who are like myself and himmin and hawin about the price for this bag - just buy it. This bag fits my Margaritaville maker perfectly. It's padded, has a strong handle so I don't have to worry about it busting when/if I carry it around, strong/sturdy material and seams and also has an outside pocket for any recipe books or plastic silverware, desert plates and napkins that you may bring along. Honestly, it's probably one of the best storage bags that I've ever purchased and I would highly recommend - even for the $40!
on January 8, 2015
I had recently bought Margaritaville Bahamas 36-oz. Frozen Concoction Maker and wanted to be able to bring it to friends and families houses. This works great for bring it along to parties. It is well made and has a safety strap inside so the Margarita Maker doesn't move around. It also has a pouch in the back for loose parts. So not only do I love the carrying case so does all of my friends and family!
on April 12, 2017
I love this bag. It's made well and great bag for traveling to the key.
on February 15, 2011
I don't know how I missed the fact that this travel bag was available. It is padded and holds the Key West concoction maker safely. It has a pocket for the shot glass and salt rimmer as well. I took my concoction maker on a 1400 mile road trip to where else, Key West recently. I highly recommend this accessory for your party blender.
on September 18, 2015
I have one of the red Margaritaville machines and could not find a cover since it is used in an outdoor kitchen. I tried this and it works great! The machine is now protected and the cover is very high quality.
on February 17, 2015
This bag fits my Key West Margaritaville blender perfectly, and with room to spare! It has this handy pouch on the side for things like salt/sugar tins to rim glasses, coasters, and shot glasses. It's durable, padded and has a velcro strap inside to hold the blender steady. It feels solid, the zippers are easy to use and the handles are strong. The bottom is also solid enough to make it feel like your blender won't fall out of the bottom. All around, it's the perfect travel companion when I want to bring this blender anywhere.
on March 28, 2017
This is a MUST HAVE if you have a Margaritaville Machine!
Provides protection from surroundings and makes carrying in and out of camper a breeze!
on April 19, 2013
I purchased this item to store my margaritaville concoction maker (dm2000) when it is not in use.

The bag is well made of canvas type material and designed to perfectly fit the machine. Since the machine is large and (unfortunately) we are not having frozen drinks daily, I use this bag to store the machine I'm the basement. The bag keeps the dust out and the handles make for easily moving the machine from place to place. The Velcro straps on the interior hold the machine in place within the bag.

I especially like that it has a front pouch to hold miscellaneous do dads and receipes. I recommend this bag if you own a concoction maker that does not have a permanent place on your bar/ kitchen counter.
on June 8, 2011
I bought this carrying case for our Margarita Maker b/c we planned on taking it on the road with us. It worked out great. We took it to Florida with us and it really is a perfect fit. It makes it so much easier to handle. If you spent the money on the machine, spend the money on the travel case, you won't regret it. Take care of your investment.
on October 15, 2013
Every once in a while I pack up my expensive margaritaville machine to add to parties I am invited to. This case fits the machine perfectly. Has straps that holds the machine in place. So if you unzip and somehow tip the bag wrong your machine doesnt come crashing out. The case is padded, as well as having an external pouch. You wont be able to transport anything beyond a recipe book in it though. This is the best way of getting your machine safely from point a to point b and back again.