YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on February 15, 2011
I don't know how I missed the fact that this travel bag was available. It is padded and holds the Key West concoction maker safely. It has a pocket for the shot glass and salt rimmer as well. I took my concoction maker on a 1400 mile road trip to where else, Key West recently. I highly recommend this accessory for your party blender.
on December 15, 2010
I was very hesitant about spending this much money on an accessory. After receiving it, I know now why they charge what they do. The bag is made similarly to a quality backpack, with the same types/quantity of material and zippers. Now I can take the machine off the counter and store it somewhere during the winter months when it doesn't get used as much. We used it with the Figi machine, and it works great.
on January 18, 2012
got this bag yesterday off of Amazon for $30 and the blender fits perfect. I put the battery charger in with the mixer and the battery itself in the side pouch along with the measuring cup. I think the blender feels lighter in this bag when you pick up as oppose to being in the box the blender came in. I think this travel bag will come in very handy this summer on the beach or heading over to friends house.
on January 31, 2012
bought it...love it! I can't imagine having the cordless frozen concoction maker without the case...how else would you get it from place to place as needed? This is the perfect solution at a reasonable price, and keeps everything together and in one place until needed. Well made and functional.
on November 29, 2010
Was very happy with the quality and fit of this bag. It fit my blender perfectly and helps to protect and keep it clean.
on September 18, 2015
I have one of the red Margaritaville machines and could not find a cover since it is used in an outdoor kitchen. I tried this and it works great! The machine is now protected and the cover is very high quality.
on July 31, 2015
Great bag, carries the Fiji machine and a few bottles of tequila very well! Nice material and padded enough to protect without adding a ton of bulk. Used to pack my Fiji up in the box for lake trips, this is so much easier!
on October 15, 2013
Every once in a while I pack up my expensive margaritaville machine to add to parties I am invited to. This case fits the machine perfectly. Has straps that holds the machine in place. So if you unzip and somehow tip the bag wrong your machine doesnt come crashing out. The case is padded, as well as having an external pouch. You wont be able to transport anything beyond a recipe book in it though. This is the best way of getting your machine safely from point a to point b and back again.
on June 22, 2011
I bought the Key West, or is it Key Largo, model for my wife and we have been using this constantly. We found it a pain to take it anywhere so when I saw this bag we knew we needed it! This is the perfect travel bag for it. We also use it to store it. Like others said, don't drop it, since it's not made to protect it.
on July 16, 2014
I was reluctant to pay this much for a seldom used bag. But got tired of hauling it to parties in costco bags. The bag is very well made, and secures the drink maker. It's worth the money even if you don't use it that often