Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 258 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
on January 22, 2017
This storage/travel bag is awesome!!! I waited quite a while to purchase this because I could not fathom the idea of spending $40 on a bag just to store my Margaritaville maker. So my maker sat on the kitchen counter for a few months before I finally gave in and realized that the price most likely won't be going down anytime soon. SO.....reluctantly bought it because I wanted this huge but awesome product off of my counter. THIS BAG IS GREAT!!!! This bag came in such a huge box. I was wondering why the box was so big - I mean - it's only a storage bag, right? NOT! For any of you out there who are like myself and himmin and hawin about the price for this bag - just buy it. This bag fits my Margaritaville maker perfectly. It's padded, has a strong handle so I don't have to worry about it busting when/if I carry it around, strong/sturdy material and seams and also has an outside pocket for any recipe books or plastic silverware, desert plates and napkins that you may bring along. Honestly, it's probably one of the best storage bags that I've ever purchased and I would highly recommend - even for the $40!
on June 17, 2017
Very nice. Fits well. We keep our Margarita maker on the counter of our outdoor kitchen, so covering it is necessary to keep it dust/bug/grime free. Would have liked the material to be more substantial and less plastic. Not sure it would hold up to a lot of travel, as the machine is heavy.
on May 16, 2017
worked great but it was hard to get the margarita maker in because the bottom had been folded so long I couldn't get the crease out. Otherwise, it seems sturdy enough to carry the unit and it does cover it well. The side is Velcro on the bottom and zippers across the top.
on January 8, 2015
I had recently bought Margaritaville Bahamas 36-oz. Frozen Concoction Maker and wanted to be able to bring it to friends and families houses. This works great for bring it along to parties. It is well made and has a safety strap inside so the Margarita Maker doesn't move around. It also has a pouch in the back for loose parts. So not only do I love the carrying case so does all of my friends and family!
on January 13, 2013
Wow I love this! I purchased it to travel with our Margaritavilee but have found that a better and more constant use for it is storage! Great bonus! Not only will this safely secure your Margaritaville Margarita maker but if you push the machine towards the back of the carrying case you can actually fit an additional pitcher. I'm sure that wasn't the purpose but its an added HUGE BONUS! Now it can be easily stored up in top if a cabinet with all it's attachments! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
on April 12, 2017
I love this bag. It's made well and great bag for traveling to the key.
on February 15, 2011
I don't know how I missed the fact that this travel bag was available. It is padded and holds the Key West concoction maker safely. It has a pocket for the shot glass and salt rimmer as well. I took my concoction maker on a 1400 mile road trip to where else, Key West recently. I highly recommend this accessory for your party blender.
on September 18, 2015
I have one of the red Margaritaville machines and could not find a cover since it is used in an outdoor kitchen. I tried this and it works great! The machine is now protected and the cover is very high quality.
on February 17, 2015
This bag fits my Key West Margaritaville blender perfectly, and with room to spare! It has this handy pouch on the side for things like salt/sugar tins to rim glasses, coasters, and shot glasses. It's durable, padded and has a velcro strap inside to hold the blender steady. It feels solid, the zippers are easy to use and the handles are strong. The bottom is also solid enough to make it feel like your blender won't fall out of the bottom. All around, it's the perfect travel companion when I want to bring this blender anywhere.
on March 28, 2017
This is a MUST HAVE if you have a Margaritaville Machine!
Provides protection from surroundings and makes carrying in and out of camper a breeze!