Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4pc Marvel Heroes Attack Comics Full Bedding Sheet Set
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 11, 2011
From a quality standpoint: These are children's sheets.
- Not the softest
- Pillow case printing is much brighter and in my opinion better than the sheets.

My super hero fan was happy, and I am happy that the fitted sheet was large enough to cover the corners of the mattress!
on November 30, 2012
Zero stars would be my vote if I could give such a grade...

Folks know there is no comforter as pictured with your order... fine show it on the bed... but for crying out loud list the 4 items you get and show a picture of the product that gets shipped.

I will not order a single item from this seller again, period. Deception = no further sales from this buyer.

Some 2 weeks later ** I have just opened the item to wash it before making my sons bed for Xmas arrival. The pillow cases appear to be from a completely different set than the sheets.. as a previous person posted off dismal colors?? This product is not what is pictured... they show bright colors, my sheets are paper thin and almost dirty grey with lack luster dull dull dirty colors showing...

I am disappointed. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM it is not a sale. Its a waste of money. I have never wanted my money back until now.
on February 22, 2013
I got these sheets to match my sons spiderman comforter and it matches pretty good. The sheets are under 200 thread count so they are not the softest sheets but my three year old does not notice at all. He loves his super hero theme.
on September 15, 2012
The fitted sheet and bed sheet are 95% green and look like misprints. They don't look anything like the picture. The pillowcases DO have bright colors and look like the picture. Very misleading advertisement and poor quality product!
on October 8, 2012
This was a Christmas present for our son. He loves the set. Also, the sheets fit his matress with the topper really well. The are well constructed sheets and have kept their color. Would definitely buy again.
on March 15, 2013
Warning! Sheets only! You see a comforter But you get sheets. To top it off they keep your shipping fee to rip you off more. I tried to get this picture changed to no longer confuse consumers but clearly the just do not care who they rip off.
on November 27, 2012
These sheets are perfect for my little super hero, but I am disappointed that they are on the scratchy side and have a slight odor to them, despite 3 runs through the washer with downy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2014
Good quality and great for your little super hero. The sheets are not a vibrant as the pillow cases or the comforter. Got the matching curtains to complete the look.
on August 20, 2012
I purchased these sheets along with a comforter for my grandson's room. It was a perfect fit and they wash very nicely. His mom is very pleased with my purchase.
on June 4, 2015
Adorable. The sheets themselves wear very thin after a while, but we've had this 3 years and it's still holding up ok .