Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
I've been feeding these dental treats to my dog for several years. The dog likes them. The treats appear to be healthy. The treats are green with white markings (the white markings make them look old, but each time I order, the expiration date is always a year or two in the future). I give one treat to him twice a week.

Good prices on Amazon, but... There are several package/quantity varieties of this item on Amazon, so look around on Amazon to find the best deal. "Subscribe & Save" offers an additional discount.

The seller was Amazon.

This is not the only dental related treat that I give my dog. Here are others:
1) Chicken Wrapped Rawhide Chews (homemade by seller al9210 on eBay)
2) ValueBull 100 ct Regular 4in All Natural Bully Sticks, also available from Value Pet Supplies
3) Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover, 16-Ounce, or V-Oratene Drinking Water Additive 4 oz

keyword: fresh
on May 10, 2017
Our vet recommended that we brush our little Sadie's teeth and that was a real pain. So, we got these and they have worked really well as a substitute for brushing. After about 2 weeks, her teeth are looking good and her breath is much, much better now. We will definitely purchase these again when they run out.
on March 5, 2012
The mini chews are SMALL. I was surprised at how small they were, but since we have a 4lb morkie pup, I figured they'd be safe for him to eat under supervision.

I expected a generic greenie, but these are much harder and don't have that twizzler type texture that the greenies seem to have. These are a lot cheaper than greenies, so the price is reasonable, especially if you use subscribe and save.

My dog seems to like them, but again, because of the teeny size, I wouldn't leave him unattended while eating these for fear he might choke.

8/27/2012 UPDATE

I've since upped my rating to 4 stars since my dog is now older and REALLY REALLY LOVES these! The vet has told us that they keep plaque from building up on his teeth, so I am diligent about giving him one after each meal. I wish they lasted long. He can finish one in a few seconds, but that's ok. Also, have found these to be a lot cheaper at Petsmart and am able to get twice the amount for the same price as amazon.
on December 23, 2016
I read the information and the reviews and looked at the photo and what I got was not the original chews in the brown filet migon flavor. I got the green mint ones. I would not have ordered these if the question asked & review did not state it was the filet migon flavor as well as the photo showed the brown ones. Please change the photo and put NOT the filet mignon version in the picture?
Very disappointed.
on September 25, 2013
My little 3 lb pup loves these! They are not too big for her mouth and they seem to help, at least a little, with her stinky dog breath. Because she is so little, it is nearly impossible to brush her teeth, so these are great for her!
on January 21, 2011
The Nylabone Nutri Dent Minichews (72-Count) that I ordered and received looked stale -- color was not solid green as they normally are, but were whitest in color. I'm not sure why they looked off-color, but I disposed of them. I contacted Amazon and they immediately issued a credit for the Minichews. Thank you Amazon, but let's do a little more quality control over parishable items.

EdeBee
on March 19, 2014
keeps her breath clean and her teeth shiny and healthy. gets one mini-chew a night. looks forward to it and never turns them away. have brought from amazon.com multiple times and will continue to do so. price is better than anywhere else, incl. target.
on June 1, 2016
My basset hound Cledus T loves this treat. It is a great treat and it keeps his teeth looking good. It is a good price for the amount you get.
on January 17, 2016
My dog knows where I keep these in the garage and stands staring at them whenever he is out there, just HOPING I will realize that he should have one. :-)
on January 27, 2015
My dogs are absolutely addicted to this wonderful treat! It is just the right size so they get just the right amount. I noticed their breath is sweet smelling too. great treat. Highly recommended. Lilly, owner of two Bichon-Maltese.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question