Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on December 5, 2011
Loaded the light with fresh batteries and turned it on. At full zoom the light was a square the shape of the LED. After a minute the light had dimmed down to a slight glow. Another round of fresh batteries and a dark room, same thing, very weak. Grabbed a Streamlight 27 lumen headlamp and compared. The 27 lumen light outshines the Barska 140 lumen. Returned.
on January 1, 2014
This is a great little flashlight and while I own a ton of powerful little flashlights, this is a fun one unlike any others I own. This is not the brightest little light for its size, but has a groovy feature of "zooming" the spotlight from a wide circle to a tight/narrow spotlight. The spotlight version is (of course) much brighter than the wider-band circle of light. The other thing I like about this light is harder for me to describe -- but the light itself is cast in a very smooth/even flood. There are no distracting radial spires like are seen in cheaper flashlights. There's a pretty good video available which gives you a feel for wide flood from tight beam. If I had a criticism of the light it would be that the friction-fit for telescoping the light in and out (which moves the beam from flood to tight) is a little tight. It takes some pretty good pressure to pull the telescoping action in and out. This may become easier over time -- and I chose not to ding my rating, because I'd prefer a tighter fit over a fit which is sloppy or too loose. Overall -- a VERY fun, bright light which does something for me that none of my other flashlights can do!
on October 20, 2012
Bought this tac/flashlight for use with Carbine; Bushmaster ORC. Awesome light! This specific unit has 2 lvls of brightness(low, high), and an additional high bright strobe setting as well. Light telescopes to adjust angle of light...Scope in gives you a wide angle view of light, scope out gives you a steady stream/beam of light for distance. Overall, i am very please with this product. Well made, solid, highly fuctional/multi functional Barska Boom Light!^_^ For a 140 Lumen light...this thing blinding bright!
on December 1, 2013
Once I received the light that actually worked as intended (the zoom seal ring must've been broken on first one), this is one of the brightest and most durable lights money can buy. Illumination is simply insanely bright. Mounting system works as intended. The retailer has excellent costumer skills and will replace defective light without wait and need for return.
on September 14, 2013
Works so far . easy to adjust and the remote switch has held up. I bought a different mount . The one you get is sturdy I just needed to mount mine forward with a cantilever mount. Laser is extremely visible at night. I lit up a cloud. Indoors and on a cloudy day range Is not as far but OK . Kind of a cool toy. I would buy again
on July 14, 2014
Decent flashlight. Very bright when batteries are fresh. "Zoom" isn't quite what I expected. The surface space that the light covers does shrink and pinpoint, but it pinpoints into a square. And it's not as useful as I was hoping.
on January 30, 2014
I purchased this product for my husband. It was to replace and upgrade from the one he had. He uses it every night for his walks with the dog. It is just the right size. He likes that you can change the size of the beam.
on January 30, 2013
I am really pleased with this little light. I was recently doing a lot of climbing in the attics of old buildings looking for structural details during a large remodel project. This light was invaluable in that setting and was the envy of all the other contractors.
on March 18, 2015
I've bought two of these and each arrived broken. Barska needs to work on their quality control on a $38.00 flashlight.
on April 8, 2013
i have this lite mounted on a winchester 1300 defender. it looks good and works good. it is well constructed and looks very durable. the strobe is cool too. all in all no complaints, good product, worth the money.