Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eat
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

• Eat
  • Customer Reviews

Price:$1.99

on February 13, 2014
My kids love it and it's not annoying! My one year old loves Yo Gabba. His older brother gets into it to. It's the best thing since Sesame Street.
my toddlers love yo gabba gabba...such great lessons and fun catchy songs for the little ones to sing and learn valuable lessons...love the musical talents that are introduced on the show...overall a great kids show...thanks...mom and kids approved!
on June 10, 2015
My son loves watching this show and now it's no longer on Prime. Very disappointed this morning. Hopefully you don't take his other shows away with no notice. This is my main use my Prime subscription.
on April 18, 2016
I like the collection of songs and topics in this episode. I particularly wanted to purchase this episode for the "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" since my two year old son has recently started playfully hitting other kids at daycare and his teachers say he doesn't understand he is doing something that can hurt another child. My son enjoys watching it and I was happy to see other topics like sharing with friends and taking turns included. The songs are very short, simple, and catchy so he was able to sing along at parts on just his second viewing.
on June 11, 2014
My toddler can't get enough of Yo Gabba Gabba! A lovvable group of colorful characters--Muno, Foofa, Toodee, Brobee, and Plex--are animated by the show's emcee, DJ Lance Rock, who brings them to life using his imagination. The show is almost entirely music based, which keeps children happily engaged and moving...no couch potatoes allowed when Gabba is on. My husband and I love the show, too, with its frequent nods at 70s and 80s pop culture, and original music that is heavily influenced by those decades. Big-name actors and musicians frequently appear as well. The educational aspect of the show is spot on, teaching children all types of life lessons. I highly recommend this show, because as DJ Lance always says, "Listening and dancing to music is AWESOME!!"
on June 13, 2016
My son loves it. He dances and smiles the entire show. As soon as the theme song starts, he is dancing and jumping around. I like it too, the music is tolerable. There is only one problem; the​ music is very catchy. On several occasions, I have been caught singing the songs at home and work.
on August 15, 2016
My baby is very into music. This show with it's songs and bright colors managed to keep her attention - not an easy task when it comes to 8 month olds! I like that it encourages healthy behaviours and actions, even if my daughter isn't old enough to understand the message yet. I plan on purchasing more episodes in the future for her (and, admittedly, myself) to enjoy.
on July 7, 2016
Great product, just wish, since we bought it, that we could ACTUALLY download it, but I don't see a way to do that outside of Prime. My ten-month old pays very close attention while dancing along to EVERYTHING on this program. It's really wonderful!
on June 15, 2016
My kids have loved yo Gabba Gabba since it first came out. We just bought season 1 for a long drive. It kept our one year old entertained the whole time. No screaming. Fantastic! Just lots of dancing in the car seat. Our son loves, loves, loves Bizz! That is his favorite part of the show. He is always making his own beat now. So cute!
on December 1, 2015
my son LOVED this show when he was very little! he is three now, and he would say "mommy , that's a baby show! !" if we watched it these days! But I will say that this was the very first "TV " that caught his attention , and also, the show is a bit weird!!!!. It's okay though, because they teach little lessons like magic words please and Thank you !! Sorry for spelling and Grammer mistakes , I am a human jungle gym for my wild child while writing this.