Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

• Eat
  • Customer Reviews

Price:$1.99

Showing 1-10 of 381 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,291 reviews
on July 29, 2016
I own seasons 1, 2, and 3... after purchasing them and having them for several months it wont let me watch any of the episodes any more.
on December 9, 2016
This show is amazing. I hate kid's TV. It is generally condescending dribble that teaches them very little useful information. But this show is genius!!! The music is great and it will give your kid a bit of alt style. The lessons are done in such a way that young kids can learn to "share", "be careful" or not "throw things at friends!!" The characters are very lovable and there is good gender parity. A very thoughtful and well executed show. Not to be missed. I hope they bring it back.
on July 31, 2016
Great show, my son loves Yo Gabba Gabba so it's great that I can watch this from our fire stick!
on October 7, 2016
The episodes should be free, we pay enough in this country as it is. Now we charging kids to watch cartoons!
on August 15, 2016
My baby is very into music. This show with it's songs and bright colors managed to keep her attention - not an easy task when it comes to 8 month olds! I like that it encourages healthy behaviours and actions, even if my daughter isn't old enough to understand the message yet. I plan on purchasing more episodes in the future for her (and, admittedly, myself) to enjoy.
on October 6, 2016
Very, very annoying show. Could barely sit through one episode.
on August 29, 2016
Yo Gabba Gabba is fantastic kids television. Yeah, maybe they don't overtly come out and give the kids the lesson theme, but giving them some deductive reasoning skills doesn't hurt either. Plus it helps that they have cool artists making awesome kids tunes and a 32 bit gaming feel that brings me back to my youth.
on September 2, 2016
Toddlers are mesmerized for 20 minutes at a time. Just long enough to go to the bathroom or wash dishes or any other adult thing that needs to done. Highly recommended.
review image
on August 9, 2016
My kids love it! It combines learning with Great music, guest stars and activities to get them up and moving. Educational on many levels: from abcs to life lessons to learning an appreciation for many styles of music. This show will keep them entertained and involved, without boring the adult viewers. A bonus for me is they add in movement activities; which is so important in our sedentary culture.
on November 1, 2016
The show is awesome, however you are only able to see the 1st show of Season 1, and then you are required to pay for additional. I believe this is an unfair rip-off.