Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

• Eat
  • Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 384 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,294 reviews
on October 2, 2015
The best season. My 8 year old loved it as a little one and now my 1 year old is into it! And even now, I catch the 8 year old singing and dancing along with her little brother. Just an all around great kids show.
on February 19, 2016
LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba! It is the ONLY show my son will pause and watch or dance to. I am taking a star away because I am super disappointed that I can not get this on prime with my membership....
on March 29, 2016
My son has loved Yo Gabba Gabba for years. His last TWO birthdays have been YGG themed. He's 4. We love all the guests on the show and all the dancing!
on April 20, 2017
My grandson loves it.. Watches it all the time.
on November 21, 2016
My son is 13 months old, and he's not a fan of watching TV at all. This is the only showay that he is interested in. He laughs and dances throughout each episode! My daughter also loved it as a toddler, and now that's she's seven she has to watch it with her brother, but she still loves it too! Yo Gabba Gabba issssss AWEEEEESOOOOMMEEE!
on June 10, 2017
DJ LANCE ROCK!!!!
on June 15, 2016
My kids have loved yo Gabba Gabba since it first came out. We just bought season 1 for a long drive. It kept our one year old entertained the whole time. No screaming. Fantastic! Just lots of dancing in the car seat. Our son loves, loves, loves Bizz! That is his favorite part of the show. He is always making his own beat now. So cute!
on September 22, 2016
My son loves Gabba Carolina watch all of them
on December 10, 2013
My daughter loves this show, the first episode in particular. She is a year old and she loves music so this show is perfect. When I turn this on, I know I have about 20 minutes or so to get dinner ready because she'll be preoccupied. She is very picky about what shows interest her so I was happy to find this one.
on June 3, 2012
This show is possibly the most annoying thing I have ever watched, but my son loves it. He has loved it since the first time he saw it. Granted he won't watch it for a long time, but he will watch an episode or two. I think it is all the singing and dancing. He doesn't like to sit and watch tv (thankfully) so this show where everyone is singing and dancing the whole time is right up his ally. And it is a good clean show unlike a lot of cartoons for older kids. My son is 17 months and this show is definitely his favorite. And if I am on a car trip and he is screaming, just turn this on the kindle fire and he is happy for a little while. He holds it in his lap and just stares.