Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chuggington Interactive Harrison
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 24, 2015
This is Harrison, the interactive Chuggington train! Harrison is on of the Chugging Interactive Trains and are larger and fit only the Chuggington Interactive Track Sets. They are amazing and fun trains! Put them all near each other and they all recognize each other and talk to each other! Similar to the Dinosaur Train Interactive series! Yes, I think I like them as much as the kids do!

Needless to say, these are great quality and very durable. We purchased just the add on track to start with and then one thing led to another and we had to have more trains and more track! I'm sure you will find the same thing! We own several and have never had a quality issue. They have survived ages 2-22!
on December 27, 2011
This is my favorite character behind (UK) Zephie and (UK) Dunbar. Unfortunately my 3-year-old despises it [I guess he is too young to recognize dad, heh], so it gets thrown alot. Still in one piece despite being plastic. The facepaint silver is the most susceptible to wear of all the trains that I own. For some reason mine came with an extra blue car and pipe not in the description which was a nice bonus but that doe not mean yours will. Unstoppable!
on July 15, 2012
These interactive toys are great they all talk to each other and sing the openeing line to the shows theeme song. I wish they offered all of the characters but the do not. There are enough of the characters and a few sets taht work well togther to keep any child happy (until the next thing comes along). This series is a lot less "trippy" than Thomas which always seems off to me- what is the lesson there? I think it is something like re-establish the gentry and nobles- Sir Toppam Hat is a climber and would have his coat of arms on a train (like the other noble on the island) if he had one. The trains represent the rest of the lower classes stupid unless put on track and reminded repeatedly what they should be doing- UGH I was so glad we moved on to Chuggington.

BTW Harrison is sorta like the Tom Sellick of the train yard. Listen to his voice and you will see what I mean.
on November 25, 2012
The chuggington products are adorable, especially for a blind child, because they talk to each other. I bought some track (not too much -- keep it simple). They are not battery operated engines in the sense that the child has to push them around the track. This is exactly what I wanted. I've had the battery operated and for a blind child it's frustrating that they don't see when they're falling off the track etc. Also I only bought flat track so there wouldn't be all the problems that come with loops and hills for track etc. These were good prices especially for the special things like the roundhouse, engine wash, etc.
on December 3, 2011
We bought this train, along with two other Chuggington Interactive trains, for our 3 year old son's birthday and he adores them. The colors of the trains are eye-catching, the phrases they speak are fun, cheerful and ones you would want your child to repeat, and the wheel design makes them easy to manuever. They even fit and moved along some train track we already had. Our son will enjoy playing with these trains for a long time.
on November 12, 2013
Chuggington is so much fun & when you put them together & push only one of their buttons they all interact & talk to each other. I purchased for my 2 year old son & he sooo enjoyed this set!
on June 11, 2013
my son wanted some extra train for his interactive set. it is pretty strong and interact with other engines. I would buy more of this train if he wanted some more.
on December 28, 2012
Great detail and the interactive component of these works great. I like Chuggington so much better because of the detail they put into the engines and cars.
on February 22, 2013
My grandson absolutely loves this toy. I think he has every Chugginton Interactive toy money can buy. Great price for a much loved toy
on August 21, 2013
This was great. My grandson really enjoyed this. I would order from this again. It was very entertaining for my grandson.