Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on November 29, 2016
I bought this as a Thanksgiving house gift, and I was a little underwhelmed comparing what it really looked like, and the photo online. I also found the dried fruit extremely dry & very tough to chew.
on December 18, 2013
We received this last Christmas from another family and absolutely loved it! It had a great selection of fruit so everyone got a little bit of their favorites and also had our favorite nuts. It was a welcome healthy treat amid the sugar and fat overload of Christmas treats we received from several other people. We are gifting the same set to another family this year.
on October 23, 2010
I bought this for fathers day. My father loves dried fruits and nuts.

It came in a somewhat cute crate box, and each compartment was in a plastic bag. That means that if you don't eat the nuts in one sitting they will go stale, as they are now sitting in the open. Same story for the fruit.

While all the bags were closed when my father opened them he found that the nuts were stale and the fruit were hard/chewy.

I recommend purchasing this if you need a centerpiece, but not if you actually want to eat it.
on February 17, 2014
Gave this to my brother and his family for the holidays and they really liked it. Nice presentation and tasted good.
on January 20, 2016
nice gift
on November 6, 2014
great gift idea
on February 14, 2013
I gave this to my brother for a surprise and he liked it, ate it, but didn't know where it came from. Just saw that it was from Amazon. Hmmm. Maybe I need to figure out how to include a gift card or something. Anyway, it was a great gift and the price was right.
on November 3, 2010
I paid extra money to have this overnighted to my sister, and it turns out it arrived more than a day late. That's unacceptable to me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.