Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on October 11, 2016
Good mix of fruit but kinda pricey! You could probably do one at home for a lot cheaper. Some key features include:
Great dried fruit gift for birthday, thinking of you, or any occasion
•Perfect gift basket for family and friends, or as a corporate office gift.
•This 1 lb. 8 oz. tray contains a gourmet assortment of succulent dried fruit.
•This dried fruit gift basket is hand crafted and delightfully arranged.
•Kosher Certified-OK Parve. Giving a kosher gift ensures that all recipients can enjoy and partake in your gift.
on January 18, 2013
The food tasted fine. The presentation was a little bit of a let down. The packaging had everything squished down and most of the fruit was stuck together somehow. The cherry in the middle was a joke. Regardless it was still pretty good.
on January 1, 2017
The dried fruit in this tray was of inferior quality...most was too hard and with little taste. It almost seemed as if the fruit had been sitting on a shelf for too long. Also, when opened, the product did not look like the picture where the fruit looked plumped, instead, the fruit looked pale and dry.
on August 5, 2013
This was for my father in law, he has diabetes so he misses out on sweets over the holidays. He loved this. When he opened it the fruits were in a lovely basket and the fruits were designed just like the picture. Large, juicy, not brittle, or overly dried fruits. Best gift I gave, I'll be ordering more.
on August 21, 2013
I was a little hesitant on ordering this for my Dad. We received it and were very pleased!
The fruit is so delicious! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.
My Dad truly enjoyed this too.
on February 25, 2014
Hi,

I ordered this dried fruit for my Dad's birthday. He said several of the fruit (apricots and pineapples) were hard and he cannot eat them, he asked me not to send this again. I feel bad he got this gift and it is no good. I just thought I should let someone know. Not sure if the fruit is old or just got bad fruit.

Debra Collins
on March 14, 2016
I've bought this many times for friends and myself. Very fresh, moist, delicious. Not too sugary. It doesn't taste like candy like some dried fruit does, it tastes like fruit. Would recommend.
on September 10, 2016
Was awful. No one who eat them. My husband likes just about everything and he only took a single bit. Went in the trash immediately.
on February 1, 2017
I thought the fruit was too dried out.
on January 22, 2015
Showed up promptly and was very well received by my relatives for the holiday feast! I am very happy to recommend to all - a great gift for those discerning dried fruit eaters amongst you...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question