Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Broadway Basketeers Dried Fruit Gift Tray
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 18, 2011
I have purchased Broadway dried fruit baskets in different sizes - some with fruit and nuts and some with all fruit - several times for various friends and relatives. Everyone has raved about them - not just how beautifully arranged they are but also how tasty the fruit is.

Shipping has always been prompt and delivery almost always a couple days ahead of the date promised when the order has been placed. So far they have been 100% GREAT! The only complaint was one person who said it was almost too pretty to eat.... LOL ...as he was munching on a piece of it.

I hope people are giving me honest feedback on how good these dried fruit assortments are because I plan to continue to order more in the future!
on December 30, 2011
I sent this product as a gift. It was received so quickly (2-3 days) I got a huge
'thank you' plus the people who received this will be buying their dried fruit from this
company (Broadway Basketeers) They said the everyone was delicious. I, too will use them again!!!
on May 6, 2011
I brought this gift for my mom for Mother's Day. The whole family was snacking on it and loved it! This is such a cute gift to give and very different. I'm very happy with the purchase.
on January 7, 2015
What a beautiful basket! My boyfriend doesn't really do candy, so I bought this basket to separate and repackage for his Christmas stocking. All the fruit is delicious and I almost didn't want to take it apart. It is roughly the size of a medium pizza, but much better for you. Very happy and will probably buy again if/when the situation calls for something a little different.
on June 19, 2013
This is the best dried fruit I have ever tasted. Everything was perfect. neither too dry nor too wet.. I will buy it yearly
on March 21, 2013
I had one of these dried fruit trays sent to my friend who was returning home after a hip replacement, and she gave glowing reviews on the contents---so much so, that I decided to have one sent to my home for a valentine gift to my hubby. She was spot on!! Every piece of fruit was tasty and "fresh"---remembering it's dried fruit---but moist, chewy, flavorful, triple quality fruit!!! The choices were varied, but good quantities of each type, and tray stocked well enough to keep two fruit lovers happy for a week, or more!
on January 9, 2013
I sent this to my son and daugher in law for Christmas and they loved it! I was leary of sending something I had not tried myself but I got rave reviews from both of them. They said the fruit was very tasty and not at all like most dried fruits they had had before. I will definately but again.
on January 17, 2014
Every piece was excellent in appearance and taste. Had something for everyone to enjoy.
Will definitely order again for next occasion.
on December 15, 2013
Good Fruit. Good Value. Thanks you Broadway! Lots of everything. Taste is good. Nice gift for friends, family, and yourself.
on December 4, 2013
Perfect for Thanksgiving guest as an appetizer. We enjoyed before and during the meal. If you have people attending the meal that are under 18, better they consumer these than wine.