Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on December 6, 2010
This item had a minimal amount of candy and the rest was unedible filler. It's embarrassing when you are giving this as a gift to someone. The photography looks wonderful in the picture, but it makes you think your getting a decent amount of candy for the price. I could have spent the money elsewhere and received better quality and quantity.
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 20, 2010
This was supposed to be a present for our neighbors but unfortunately we decided not to give it to them because a very disappointing item. The pictures on Amazon are quite deceptive giving the impression that it's a large box or tower. But the actual tower is barely taller than a bottle of wine and contains chocolate for no more than a couple of people.

For $40, it's extremely overpriced. I'd look for something bigger if you want to give this as a family present.
44 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 18, 2011
*** Buyer Beware: Note that all negative reviews are from Amazon verified purchases. The positive reviews may be shills! ***

The "tower" is less than 1 foot and most of the stuff inside is paper straw filling. Imagine going out to the grocery store and getting a few random bags of low-quality chocolate and stuffing them inside a box along with straw. Hardly an item worth giving as a gift. Unfortunately, what you see in the picture is not what you get. I am not sure how other reviewers can give this 5 stars. I can only assume this is an item that's fulfilled locally and therefore quality varies.

The items inside are worth less than 1/4 the price of the box. The only decent chocolate inside are the Ghiradelli squares. The peanuts inside the peanut covered chocolates had gone bad.

Get something else. It's almost embarrassing to give this as a gift.
99 comments| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2017
I love it.
on June 2, 2011
I cannot accurately review this product seeing as how it was in transit so long that it was melted and solidified so many times that all of the items inside were in some interesting looking blobs.......will never order any products like this again...
on May 20, 2013
This was a Mothers' Day gift -- my mom said everything was delicious and didn't last long! Great for any chocolate lover.
on March 10, 2013
excellent, I had the gift and I did hit the target :) the chocolate was very good

Antonello Deiana - Italia
on January 27, 2011
I sent two of these. Neither of the recipients had received the note that I had entered, so had no idea who had orginally sent them the gifts
on December 8, 2011
After reading the reviews, and noticing that most if not all of the positive reviews were from the chocolate company, I was really doubting whether I'd made a good choice - I got this as a Christmas gift for my mom - and it just got here. There really isn't any filler except in the smallest two boxes, and that's minimal - the rest is chocolate. The tower isn't as big as it looks - the pictures are a bit decieving, but I wanted a treat, not enough chocolate to make someone turn inside out from the sugar high. Overall, I'm pleased with it, though I probably wouldn't get it again.
on May 4, 2015
I opened the outside box to find small gift boxes that appeared to be re-gifted boxes. The corners and some of the sides had the color scraped off making the gift appear very cheap. The outside delivery box was in great shape. Someone thought that those ratty boxes were good enough to send to me, that is very disappointing. I was going to try to move the items to new boxes, but the first (smallest) one I opened had what looked like peanut butter cups smashed on one side. I may need to swap out some of the candy as well. There is no way I could write on a card, "Thinking of You" (the actual name of the gift) without ducking because I am sure I get those cheap boxes thrown at me. The only reason I am giving this thing two stars is because I haven't tasted it yet and the ribbon/bow was nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.