Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gourmet Sweet and Savory Nut Gift Basket
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on December 28, 2010
Ordered as a gift for my parents, it was not as advertised. The coated peanuts were spicy and not advertised as such. Also the chocolate covered cherries were in fact cherry candies like an M&M. I will not order from this distributor again. It did arrive promptly but I credit Amazon for that.
on October 2, 2010
I just ordered this for my mother as one of her birthday's gift. She has just informed me that the almonds on this group are not fresh, and she eats nuts every day. While some of the stuffs here are probably edible, I expect the package to be fresh. I am disappointed as this is a gift and I can't fix this myself. The prices of these gifts are not the cheapest so I expect better. Unless the company sends my mother another one, I will not order from this company again.
on December 13, 2010
I sent this basket of nuts to three different recipients. All of them raved about how good the nuts were. This is the perfect gift to send when you don't quite know what to send, as it is healthy, delicious, festive, and really enjoyable. The nuts arrived very quickly and were fresh and ample in portion. I'm very satisfied with this product!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 10, 2010
I was very excited about purchasing this product as a gift for my father in law. I was however very disappointed when the product arrived. The basket it came in was very cheap looking. Also, the amount of nuts included was very minuscule. This product was definitely not worth the price. I am embarrassed to give this gift as it looks cheap and unthoughtful. I do not recommend this product unless you want to throw your money away.
66 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
I am VERY disappointed! I always order from Amazon and have always found the products to be as expected.
I ordered this for my dad for Father's Day....figured it would be a better gift than a shirt.

Talked to him today, and though he felt awful to tell me since it was a gift, he wanted to make sure that I didn't waste money using this company in the future.
The pistachios/peanuts were stale!! For the price, I expected the portions to be small BUT NOT STALE!!!!
DO NOT BUY!
on October 1, 2015
I purchased this gift basket for my friend recovering from a surgery. The picture shows a wicker basket. My friend got a wire basket instead. Also, the product description says honey roasted peanuts and chocolate covered candy. But what was actually shipped was sesame sticks instead of honey roasted peanuts, hard cany instead of chocolate covered candy. See attached picture. Very disappointed!
review image
on December 28, 2012
Received Broadway Basketeers basket and the chocolete items and pretzels were melted. Contacted company and they would not stand my their product. I said the almond roca was mush. After several calls with Broadway Basketeers they said they were not going to do anything about it that it was Amazon problem. They have no responsibility even thought they put the product into the consumer mainstream for consumption and they put the items into the box. Amazon will not refund due to a non-refundable clause for food sale items. Merry Christmas. Its a shame when companies do not stand by their product. Broadway Basketeers Gourmet Christmas Chocolate Holiday Gift Tower
on January 30, 2013
It arrived in good condition even though the recipients were out of reach for an extra 4 weeks. My son reports that the nuts were enjoyed by all. This is the first time I have sent this product before. I have determined that anything I send to an military address anywhere in the world gets there safe and sound and on time when I send using Amazon.com...I think it is because things get sent out quickly. This is why using my Prime account always assures me that my order will be sent out quickly. The nuts were fresh and well received my the soldiers.
on January 28, 2016
I drop shipped several of these baskets for Christmas gifts. I paid extra to make sure they arrived on time. They did with the exception of one, delayed by winter storm. That was not the manufactures fault. They seemed a bit smaller than I thought for the money. But I would still buy again!
on March 18, 2013
it was big enough, and a decent gift, and served its purpose (convenience in providing a delivered gift), but I think nuts at the local grocer would be fresher. Popcorn was a little stale too...but what else could you expect. In a pinch, I'd buy it again.

See 1 answered question