Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on June 17, 2013
I am VERY disappointed! I always order from Amazon and have always found the products to be as expected.
I ordered this for my dad for Father's Day....figured it would be a better gift than a shirt.

Talked to him today, and though he felt awful to tell me since it was a gift, he wanted to make sure that I didn't waste money using this company in the future.
The pistachios/peanuts were stale!! For the price, I expected the portions to be small BUT NOT STALE!!!!
DO NOT BUY!
on January 28, 2016
I drop shipped several of these baskets for Christmas gifts. I paid extra to make sure they arrived on time. They did with the exception of one, delayed by winter storm. That was not the manufactures fault. They seemed a bit smaller than I thought for the money. But I would still buy again!
on December 28, 2010
Ordered as a gift for my parents, it was not as advertised. The coated peanuts were spicy and not advertised as such. Also the chocolate covered cherries were in fact cherry candies like an M&M. I will not order from this distributor again. It did arrive promptly but I credit Amazon for that.
on May 9, 2016
Each section came packed in its own plastic bag so that was nice. Mom loved it for Mother's Day. And I felt great that I bought it the day I did because the next day it tripled in price!
on September 15, 2016
Sent this and another food item as a condolence gift. The family received it within 3 days and said they liked it.
on January 18, 2015
Awesome gift for any healthnut you need a gift for. The assortment of flavors made my wife happy, she loved everything in the basket
on March 27, 2014
Amazon Prime provides an excellent opportunity to promptly send a gift. We needed a "thank you " gift for out of town friends and this was perfect. Our friends loved it
on February 28, 2017
Fresh when arrived. Will but again
on December 13, 2010
I sent this basket of nuts to three different recipients. All of them raved about how good the nuts were. This is the perfect gift to send when you don't quite know what to send, as it is healthy, delicious, festive, and really enjoyable. The nuts arrived very quickly and were fresh and ample in portion. I'm very satisfied with this product!
on January 14, 2017
Parents enjoyed the gift

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question