Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 23, 2010
Box arrived as pictured. So beautiful! I was so impressed...until we opened each box. Not as pictured! In the ad, the boxes are over flowing with goodies...in reality, the snacks come in a hard plastic bag...not even as big as a single bag of animal crackers. Even the popcorn boxes that are supposed to be the big treat boxes have a cheap single serving of popcorn in them. Good thing I bought this on a lightening deal! If I had paid full price, I would have been very upset!

The best thing about this tower is that after the boxes are all empty, little kids can use them for stacking blocks!
on August 28, 2014
althought the outerboxes were pretty, the contents were stale, of very poor quality and were not edible. The candy was in a plastic bag with russian text on it - and it was clearly very old. The popcorn was stale and rather beat up. The other treats were just yukkie. I sent this as a gift and now regret it completely.
on December 20, 2014
Boxes are nice & if you don't mind spending $37 on boxes, this is a great deal. Otherwise, it's a total ripoff. I see it's now priced at $15. Still pricey in my opinion. I'm so glad I opened it before I gave it as a gift. I would've been so embarrassed.
on January 18, 2013
This made for a beautiful holiday gift. The boxes are very elegant and the entire presentation is just so classy. Since it was given as a gift I cannot comment as to the contents, but it's the thought that counts, right?

What makes it the perfect gift is you don't have to wrap it!
on June 10, 2014
I thought this was nice!! Reviewers complaining about the size of the boxes must not have read the specs...it says its size and that is the size that arrives!! As for the amount of snacks...I thought there were plenty especially for the amount of space in the boxes!! Other reviewers complained about them using filler instead of snacks but the snacks only come in a bag which fills the whole box, there is no tissue paper or packing peanuts and such!! The snacks were also delicious and I am definitely overall pleased!!
on January 8, 2016
Do not buy. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my grandmother and everything was completely old and stale. The candies and sweets were hard as a rock. My grandma chipped her tooth on them and had throw them out. I was so embarrassed to send a gift to someone of this poor quality.
on June 20, 2011
Great service and wonderful snacks! My family recently relocated to another part of the country and it's the first Father's day in many years that I haven't spent with my now 84 year old father. I wasn't used to shipping presents for Father's Day so I got started late. This shipped right away and he received it prior to Father's Day despite my late start! He and my mother said it tasted great and the packaging was perfect for a gift for a man on Father's Day! Thanks again to Broadway Basketeers!
on March 9, 2015
Cheap not worth the money!!!
on February 22, 2014
for starters BEAUTIFUL yet subtle presentation. A little light on whats inside of it like u dont get as much goodies as u see in the pic but its perfect for a mothers day gift or for me i got it for my coaches as a gift and SUPER fast shipping i was expecting it monday but got it saturday very pleased
on May 30, 2016
Got this for my mom for Mother's Day. She said everything included was delicious, a bit pricey but I think it was worth it. No price is too high for the gift of a happy mom.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.