Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 26, 2013
Necro vision has a few too many glitches on a win 7 64 bit machine. The storyline is ok and the game play was decent but the damn thing has a fatal flaw on my setup. When restarting the game at a previous save location the screen is black... yeah just black! The game loads at the save, audio, mouse and keyboard work and one screen overlay (the compass) is visable... rest of the screen... yeah just black. I've fooled with every setting on the game and my computer and the problem persists. Maybe it's just my machine or video card (NVDA GTX 460). But beware, this glitch is a game ender.
on December 5, 2013
Although I have a gaming PC this software did not perform very smoothly there were freezing and various other problems. This was at least a year ago and because I am making this comment from memory I cannot be more specific as to what the problems were. The game itself seemed quite good in concept and I enjoyed what I was able to play however, I eventually became so frustrated with the problems i was having I just uninstalled it before finishing the demo.
It may have been patched since or perhaps my set up was just not fully compatible however, I'm afraid that from my experience I cannot recommend this game.
on February 12, 2018
LOVED IT GREAT PRODUCT
on March 2, 2013
the game dowloaded but never worked on my comp like most the free dl demos, I'll stick to my xbox for right now and when I get a new comp go back to s craft and war craft.
4 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2014
It is obviously a Free Demo for a reason...If it were an awesome game, it would sell itself without any demo, trial, etc...Not impressed with this game...although I respect the hard work invested
on February 5, 2014
I couldn't even download it, it kept telling me that there was something wrong with my computer which is BS because this is the only game I had a problem with. thank god it was free.
on February 26, 2014
I COULD NOT USE THE GAMEPAD, but only the keyboard, what is not good.
i want to know if the NON-DEMO is also to be played with keyboard. YES,IT IS.
make a version for PS4 AND XBOX.
on April 10, 2013
I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do at the start of the game and kept trying everything I could think of and died trying to do something. I finally gave up!!
on May 29, 2015
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 24, 2014
Boring A$$ game.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.